Opinion Klemmer

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was a bit gutted when he ditched us but overall probably been a blessing in disguise. Super League for Chloe and Co! Although I do see the Tigers signing someone like him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know a lot of people here hate on Klemmer after how he left us, but the player he is now isn't the player he was when he was with us. I remember the aggressive Klemmer who used to play with his heart on his sleeve and LOVED us. That player isn't the same guy you see today so I'm happy for him to stay at Newcastle.
I remember Klemmer trying hard, but he was always a fake tough guy... Would always mouth off and act tough, but when things got heated he would never take the 1st hit up off a tap and would always hide out the back and go MIA while people like Tolman would make first contact

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't want Klemmer back, however his signing would allow Thompson to play better tbh and not have to be the battering ram because all our other middles are fucked

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
2 guys who will be fired up thanks to Buzz doing all he can to see us lose lol will be Api and Klemmy.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea F*** Klemmer !! Horrible guy. Glad he left.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yea F*** Klemmer !! Horrible guy. Glad he left.
I normally don't like sticking the boot into ex-players, but I have to agree with this. Toxic to club culture and no loss.

No surprise his troubles have travelled to other clubs with him

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I normally don't like sticking the boot into ex-players, but I have to agree with this. Toxic to club culture and no loss.

No surprise his troubles have travelled to other clubs with him
Nor do I unless it’s justified and it is with this guy. Toxic indeed.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klem is liable to actually take someone's head off on Sunday - any volunteers from our top 17, got to be a small bloke, Klem is never going to pick on the big guys ....