Opinion Klemmer

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doubt he would come for that price, he left us for money and looking back our administration back then was weak as piss yet again.

But if he did come back at that price we would basically have gone from a powderpuff pack to a dominant one

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Swap Featherington for him

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m not certain the modern game suits him, Front Rowers in today’s version of NRL either have good leg speed, can pass at the line or through a block play or can offload. Klemmer doesn’t really have any of those attributes… his biggest asset is post contact meters and probably good for 150m runs per game which is better than we have.

At 400k it’s not the worst recruitment option but I think we’ve moved on from Klem and I think the club should take a firm position on players who have held the club at ransom and left us vulnerable.

Last edited:

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope
Time to move on. He has had his bulldog time and then left us because of a third party payment and how his over priced mate Woods was ‘treated’ If he really ‘bled blue n white’ he would have stayed and helped the ‘rebuild’
He can go to the broncos if he wants some cash although I doubt they would pay overs

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not certain the modern game suits him, Front Rowers in today’s version of NRL either have good leg speed, can pass at the line or through a block play or can offload. Klemmer doesn’t really have any of those attributes… his biggest asset is post contact meters and he’s probably good for 150m runs per game which is better than we have.

At 400k it’s not the worst recruitment option but I think we’ve moved on from Klem and I think the club should take a firm position on players who have held the club to ransom and left it high and dry.
The modern "faster" game is rubbish and nowhere near as entertaining as years past, and now only caters for the super fast and fit athlete.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, because we just haven't spent enough of our cap on forwards.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The modern "faster" game is rubbish and nowhere near as entertaining as years past, and now only caters for the super fast and fit athlete.
It's laughable that they changed the rules to "introduce fatigue and bring the smaller man into the game" yet all it has done has made the big, powerful athletes more valuable.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Because he had a bulldog bed spread growing up
Yep. That's what he said. The Bulldogs bedspread.

Loyal to the Bulldogs to the very end until he went to Newcastle for money because his wife pussy-whipped him to go.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klem isn't even starting for Newcastle. If you're paying 400k for someone it shouldn't be a benchie

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck that. No bulldog, had his shot..!!