Klemmer Stats 2022 (ranked for props)

146m (3rd)
61 minutes (6th)
15 runs (=1st)
35 offloads (6th)
28 tackles per game (15th)

On top of that he only made 4 errors and 5 pens against in 18 games

Still elite
Any stats for play the ball speed? The opposition line can go make a coffee by the time he plays the ball.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He probably goes to the Tigers and Brooks to the Knights

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me josh kerr or jack Williams who are hungry for a start at probably 500k less.
pass on klem thanks

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Any stats for play the ball speed? The opposition line can go make a coffee by the time he plays the ball.
His play the ball speed is usually the fastest of the Knights middles lol. Our fans just love hating him even though it was our club that done him wrong in the first place. He would lift our forward pack immensely.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
His play the ball speed is usually the fastest of the Knights middles lol. Our fans just love hating him even though it was our club that done him wrong in the first place. He would lift our forward pack immensely.
he isnt coming next year so mute point

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s like if Nathan Cleary were to dog the club at a very young age and he wanted to return back now. We desperately need Klemmer and those statistics prove that he still is a top prop in the game.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has alot of years left in him. Sign him up. I would rather have him on 800k, then Thompson.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im not the biggest Klemmer fan, but we need consistency in the forwards.
If the rumours on here of Klemmer and Eisenhuth are true, then at least King will be receiving the help he needs as both of them will make over 100m every week.
Tom Eisenhuth has added another season to his Storm career which began in 2019, signing on for the 2023 campaign.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was honestly pretty sick of him before he left. Still sucked at the time, but I thought about things after he left and came to this conclusion. While he was an origin incumbent and likely to be picked for Aus, he played very aggressively for them. Club football saw him playing as more of a workhorse. His level of commitment at club level was SHIT. I don't want him back at all. He fucked off mid contract when we really needed him despite his commitment issues and has earned a reputation as a huge whinger since leaving.

It's not like he's a shit player. But I would prefer that we went in a different direction if we're going to be paying big money for a prop.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over rated & under performing for years now. Why would you want a bloke who has clocked off and is milking nrl for last $'s