Fox Sports Klemmer

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Need an old head in our pack, he has a good motor too, so who stood up to the panthers pack yesterday? The eels props shat themselves and starting throwing 15m passes.
Need an enforcer and he is the one
Do you still think Klem is an enforcer Teddy? Nobody seems too intimated by him these days. He makes ok metres but I don’t think he’ll take on other teams forwards and get it over them.

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You obviously did not watch the souths roosters game then pal, scary bastard he was

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
While I’d love Nelson he has dick for hands and he would be suspended before even wearing our jersey for the shit he does and gets away with at the storm.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so what your saying is that we should also sign chris murphy Qc as well?
While I’d love Nelson he has dick for hands and he would be suspended before even wearing our jersey for the shit he does and gets away with at the storm.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you still think Klem is an enforcer Teddy? Nobody seems too intimated by him these days. He makes ok metres but I don’t think he’ll take on other teams forwards and get it over them.
joe mer is past his best...fuk him...Latoia offers so much more mongrel....Klemperer is a pussy these days

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer Stats 2022 (ranked for props)

146m (3rd)
61 minutes (6th)
15 runs (=1st)
35 offloads (6th)
28 tackles per game (15th)

On top of that he only made 4 errors and 5 pens against in 18 games

Still elite

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer Stats 2022 (ranked for props)

146m (3rd)
61 minutes (6th)
15 runs (=1st)
35 offloads (6th)
28 tackles per game (15th)

On top of that he only made 4 errors and 5 pens against in 18 games

Still elite
Pssh middle of the road more like it.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't jump for joy if he returns but I won't be pissed off either.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer would add a different kind of aggression than TPJ - one that could be complimentary!.

It’s an interesting proposition- on one hand he walked out on us and on the other we were a bit of a basket case.

He was a genuine bulldog and that passion would still be there. The only question mark is his desire and I imagine he will have a big point to prove.

I’m the past I was on the no way in hell side of the fence, however he may be exactly what we need to balance our pack

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer would add a different kind of aggression than TPJ - one that could be complimentary!.

It’s an interesting proposition- on one hand he walked out on us and on the other we were a bit of a basket case.

He was a genuine bulldog and that passion would still be there. The only question mark is his desire and I imagine he will have a big point to prove.

I’m the past I was on the no way in hell side of the fence, however he may be exactly what we need to balance our pack
Did you say balance or Biscuit?
All I see is Oreo?

Tpj klem Kik