Fox Sports Klemmer

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I’m just saying that’s what it seems like to me. Why else would we be trying to sign Andrew Fifita
Yeh i dunno either way mate but all I'll say is what really would Fifita offer, doesn't make a lot of sense plus he is seemingly a bit of a dickhead.Why offload Thommo and buy a yes vastly cheaper guy but one who is just about cooked...Taupau wouldn't be as cheap yet also only really a 1 year option too.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Andrew Fifita…

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He had that one or two years where he terrorised Queensland. Underwhelming since the sharks won the GF though

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Glad it was never close to true, sounds like he would have failed medicals anyway.
Adios pal, try and stay out of the shit in your post footy life.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting that CC Held talks with Fifita and talked about needing leadership in the pack. Good signs the club are on the lookout for someone to replace bbqat Vaughn’s

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Interesting that CC Held talks with Fifita and talked about needing leadership in the pack. Good signs the club are on the lookout for someone to replace bbqat Vaughn’s
he said he spoke to CC, he initiated the talk not the dogs. We were never signing him for next year