Opinion Klemmer v Tolman

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm 90% sure Katoa hit him with a jab on the way down in the last tackle of the half.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They both suck..

However, If Katoa gave Klemmer a twack, then I’m all for it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klemmer hasn't been the same since he let his wife wear the pants

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm 90% sure Katoa hit him with a jab on the way down in the last tackle of the half.
yes, thats how i saw it also.
Klemmer thought it was Tolman and got up all teary eyed and upset

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman tackled, Katoa tackled, the guy who has his balls in his wifes pocket AHEM "Klemmer", couldn't handle it and tried to throw a cheap one at Katoa but missed with a air swing HAHA, then he got up and tried to take it out on Tolman and gave him a cheap little whack, that former artist called Klemmer should have been binned for 10 .. either way my fellow Kennel members we WON the game .. WOOOO HOOOO feels good to smile again, just wished we finished off the Dragons last week as well then we would be 2 wins in a row and on for and against we would be sitting above the Warriors and not be sitting on the bottom of the ladder ... either way we play well today considering how wet the ground was, should have been 100% completion rate if not for DWZ and Jackson losing the ball BUT it's a positive for the rest of the season and I am excited, hopefully more wins can come from this, just wished we can score more points but lets go DOGGIES more positives for the rest of this year and beyond !!!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tolman tackled, Katoa tackled, the guy who has his balls in his wifes pocket AHEM "Klemmer", couldn't handle it and tried to throw a cheap one at Katoa but missed with a air swing HAHA, then he got up and tried to take it out on Tolman and gave him a cheap little whack, that former artist called Klemmer should have been binned for 10 .. either way my fellow Kennel members we WON the game .. WOOOO HOOOO feels good to smile again, just wished we finished off the Dragons last week as well then we would be 2 wins in a row and on for and against we would be sitting above the Warriors and not be sitting on the bottom of the ladder ... either way we play well today considering how wet the ground was, should have been 100% completion rate if not for DWZ and Jackson losing the ball BUT it's a positive for the rest of the season and I am excited, hopefully more wins can come from this, just wished we can score more points but lets go DOGGIES more positives for the rest of this year and beyond !!!
Yes that traitor Klemmer threw a couple and should have been in the bin where he belongs, LOSER and traitor!