Klemmer the Wrecking Ball!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching this young guy come along this year has been a highlight for me. During games I cannot wait til his on the field and his charges really inspire the whole team. What impressed me more tonyt was his offloads, i think he got 3 or 4 pearlers away which created some second phase and got the opposition on the back foot. If this guy is this good now, the sky is the limit for him in 3 to 4 years time. Praying to god he can stay injury free and increase his endurance for more game time. a massive congrats for an awesome 4 games in 2014 and hope the best is yet to come:grinning:

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This guy destroys them when Dessie brings him on when they the opposition are a little tired, the meters he makes are rediculous - its all coming together :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If Mark O Meley was a movie then this guy is the sequel tbh im a big fan of what he can do already

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
He's been changing the game when he comes on.

If Des is fair dinkum Klemmer will be starting shortly.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching this young guy come along this year has been a highlight for me. During games I cannot wait til his on the field and his charges really inspire the whole team. What impressed me more tonyt was his offloads, i think he got 3 or 4 pearlers away which created some second phase and got the opposition on the back foot. If this guy is this good now, the sky is the limit for him in 3 to 4 years time. Praying to god he can stay injury free and increase his endurance for more game time. a massive congrats for an awesome 4 games in 2014 and hope the best is yet to come:grinning:
I smell a blues jersey brother ;-)

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a special kid, with a MASSIVE future ahead of him ! At his last contract negotiations, it's rumored, every team in the NRL spoke to his manager !

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Loved his effort tonight. He is doing everything possible to open up an origin position this year for himself. Runs hard and defends well and has an offload. I'm guessing that if Kasiano forces his way back onto the bench it won't be in Klemmers bench seat.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see dessie giving him more game time.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
reminds me a bit of Steve Price, just makes consistent metres every run

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He scored, he ran with heart through rain
He ran and scored an awesome try.
He passed, Storms fell under your spell.
An offload no one could deny

Don't you ever say Slater run away
He will always hunt you
Slater can't live a lie, running for his life
He will always hunt you

He came in like a wrecking ball
He never hit so hard for blood
All he wanted was to break Slater
All he ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you Slaaa-terrrr

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't ****ing wait to see him develop over the next few years, he's still a baby!

As his frame fills out and he starts to build more strength and endurance he is going to be unstoppable.

A monster in the making that's already standing out in first grade, what a prospect.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What amazes me is that he only got a taste of NRL last year before being shut down by a serious injury. He comes back this year and is one of our best 2 forwards!

If he continues the way he is going, he could be anything. Very exciting and don't the doggies know how to develop a forward?!

Klemmer Time, 'zilla, Finooks, Jacko, Liam Roach...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I remember when people on here said he needed to gain more weight to play fg.....aha clueless

halpo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nurture the bloke and don't ever let him go,legend in the making,MARK MY WORDS

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
First game I've watched the season and first time I've seen him play - I like this guy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.