Klemmer roughing it

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Growing up, washing the clothes were part of our chores as both parents worked.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a feral, using the spa bath.
Some people don't like taking baths because they can't stand bathing in their own bodily "juices" Not my words, but those of the children...but using a spa bath takes things to a new height.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We can laugh, but I'd dare say there would be quite a few on this forum who have also never done their own laundry.
Nah bro… I cook clean… eat pussy.. the works.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
All you men laughing acting like you do your own washing

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We can laugh, but I'd dare say there would be quite a few on this forum who have also never done their own laundry.
Not me. I learnt how to cook, clean, do washing, iron and fold up clothes, change bed sheets etc when I was a fulltime carer for my father when he was gravely ill. All on top of working fulltime and I don’t regret a second of it because it laid the foundation for the rest of my life and the best years spent with my old man until he passed... perhaps most of these footy players could do with a good dose of reality too, might make men of them!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Haha wtf. He’s a full grown baby this bloke
Yep certainly acts like it. No wonder these c$nts turn to selling drugs when they finish footy, always the easy option instead of earning something.