Klemmer or Woods

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say neither. Woods is old news and Klemmer became predictable on the field. Plus we want players who want to stick around, not run out the door as soon as something better comes along. Klemmer used to always say, he would always be a Bulldog. How did this work out?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol. With a 0% strike rate he doesn’t have much to lose
I said Dallin was leaving and Johnson wasn't signing,,also said we should sign Collins from The Roosters,Evans from Parra at the time,, we should of signed Nathan Brown and Cameron mc innes,hardly poor recruits

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know ill get slated for this but id take Klemmer back, yes he fucked us over but he is a forward that averages 171 metres per game and is 8th on run metres in the entire league , cant argue with that. Woods is just shit, deffo dont want him
At least Klemmer makes metres. He's also offloaded more since he left us but has been out of form the last year or so and my main concern would be his attitude which is clearly an issue.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemmer: tries hard but a little dumb
Woods: lazy and soft
We need to move on…

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said Dallin was leaving and Johnson wasn't signing,,also said we should sign Collins from The Roosters,Evans from Parra at the time,, we should of signed Nathan Brown and Cameron mc innes,hardly poor recruits
I’d be hard pressed finding a worse forward in the NRL than Kane Evans.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
If it’s a swap for Napa/Waddel why not both:tearsofjoy:,they’re better then these 2 plebs. I think yo sauce took copious amounts of H, Not happening.

Dream Dream dream!!!

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If either of them came back, the recruiters would be crucified for it.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 of these guys will be back in 22 on a reduced contract, you heard it here first
I'm a bit worried if it's Woodsy - Like Sampson he has lost all his strength since he has cut his hair!!!

Maybe, only if he brings back the Dora Look. I miss Sharon.