Klemmer - Needs to seriously wake up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Attacking players were holding onto us and wouldn't let go...

We even get penalized for them holding on to us so tell me a another way to make them let go?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yet another bullsh it call against us last night. What is he supposed to do, allow him to hold onto him so he cannot get back onside. all other teams do it yet we get penalised

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hit him in the chest plus if klemmer is charged for that then parkers elbow is 20x worse

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yet another bullsh it call against us last night. What is he supposed to do, allow him to hold onto him so he cannot get back onside. all other teams do it yet we get penalised
Exactly we even got penalised for them holding on....

I think it's time we stop playing so clean and to the rule book because other teams get away with this crap so why can't we?

Plus if we do the same thing in a game and only get pinned while the other team doesn't there's proof to the referees boss and the media somethings up...

I honestly think it's time our club should start making videos of the inconsistencies and leave them online not caring what the NRL thinks for others to see

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly we even got penalised for them holding on....

I think it's time we stop playing so clean and to the rule book because other teams get away with this crap so why can't we?

Plus if we do the same thing in a game and only get pinned while the other team doesn't there's proof to the referees boss and the media somethings up...

I honestly think it's time our club should start making videos of the inconsistencies and leave them online not caring what the NRL thinks for others to see
Except we don't play clean...you are looking at it with your blue and white glasses on. Every other clubs fans complain about the refs week after week, the refs are just fucking shit.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Except we don't play clean...you are looking at it with your blue and white glasses on. Every other clubs fans complain about the refs week after week, the refs are just fucking shit.
I agree, that said Stanley got lifted, arguably into a more dangerous position. Nothing. Next set we get pinged for a softer tackle. Guerra should have been binned yesterday irrelevant of the try if Jacksons infringement was bin worthy, Fensom was deliberately offside in my opinion, Lichaa getting penalised for the knockdown exactly what Hodgson did etc. so I can see where that point of view comes from

Last edited:

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PLease nothing it, last jab bumped off his hand into the chest. Just trying to get the c#nt off his jersey.

In saying that... it'll be a 10 week suspension

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck is that it? My cock head Canberra mate has been carrying on saying klem should get 4 or 5 weeks for punching someone lol. That happens 10 times a game

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll tell you what was going through his mind: "I'm playing with the most pussy forward pack in the game"

He was the only one who looked like he wasn't getting dominated by the Raiders. The label of us having the most intimidating forwards is really wearing off.

It was frustration, he needs to control his frustration for sure - but at least I know where his heart is.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Once again klein's fuckwit attitude is on display. Once again Canberra Players allowed to hold us down but we aren't allowed thus penalty, if anything Klein should be suspended for obvious match fixing, I mean when you have idiots slowing the play ball down and getting away with it and the ref not doing anything about it. Shit like this brings the dickheads out.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Attacking players were holding onto us and wouldn't let go...

We even get penalized for them holding on to us so tell me a another way to make them let go?
I'd like to see more attacking players penalised for holding onto the defence. Its one of the most use milking methods.

Having said that, I missed that little punch when watching last night (or whatever it was)... initially all I saw was him trying to chop the attacker's arm off his and Bupa's jerseys (which they should be allowed to do).

Status
Not open for further replies.