Klemmer continues to excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
These are the kind of comments that brings a club and team together and it's what the fans want to hear. He would not stay if he thought we weren't heading in the right direction. I am sure the new board have spoken to the senior group and given them an insight into what the future plans are.
yep, hence why I think everyone on the team was disposable except for Klemmer and JJ. Can rebuild around those guys leadership as they've been here pre toyota cup

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
True, doubt he'd be here for 200k....although the NRL wouldn't sign off on that deal even if he did lose his mind and consider it......I'd like to think he'd take a little less to stay here. That's all you can really hope for these days....and even that is rare.
Loyalty really isn't important these days as league is a professional sport and players have a job to do. Too many people stuck in the 70's with there idea of loyalty. It's up to the clubs to create environments that makes players want to stay with them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There is no upside that comes from errors lol
The upside is the attacking side of the game. Chances are if you're consistently looking offload and push away from defenders then you're more likely to make errors.

Malla

Reaction score
The upside is the attacking side of the game. Chances are if you're consistently looking offload and push away from defenders then you're more likely to make errors.
Like Woods?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Loyalty really isn't important these days as league is a professional sport and players have a job to do. Too many people stuck in the 70's with there idea of loyalty. It's up to the clubs to create environments that makes players want to stay with them.
You're such a cynical human! Lol....like I can talk....I just try and reserve all my optimism for footy, I guess. It isn't the norm any more....and players shouldn't be blamed for treating a business as a business.....but I've always found people who prioritise things over money to be pretty admirable tbh.....I do still enjoy it when a player signs on for less. As for Klem, he apparently slept withy bulldogs bedsheets asa kid.....doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be here for life, but it does suggest to me he loves the club and would ideally like to be a one club player.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like Woods?
Well Woods is ranked 3rd for effective offloads for forwards and has 10 errors. Fifita has almost double the effective offloads with only 11 errors.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's not like Klemmer isn't on a shitload of money with us either lol.
Yes, and he earns every cent of it. The point of the article is he loves the Bulldogs. Who cares how much he is paid. Woods, Mbye, the twins, and Foran would be on the same or more and have never once came out in public and declared their love for the dogs. Klemmer has many times.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Love Klemmer his been shit for a while but played well on Monday.
Hope Klemmer, JJ and RFM are staying for life.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes, and he earns every cent of it. The point of the article is he loves the Bulldogs. Who cares how much he is paid. Woods, Mbye, the twins, and Foran would be on the same or more and have never once came out in public and declared their love for the dogs. Klemmer has many times.
Moses has come out in public and said so multiple times, he literally said it on Bill and Boz recently lol. Josh has also said it in the past.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moses has come out in public and said so multiple times, he literally said it on Bill and Boz recently lol. Josh has also said it in the past.
Ok let me rephrase then. None of the others have said they are childhood fans and love the club. Josh Morris loves the club now but got brought up a dragons fan because of his dad, and mbye is a Queenslander who has never supported the club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Easily my favourite Bulldog recently.

I actually feel sorry for him being surround by duds, some with no heart.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok let me rephrase then. None of the others have said they are childhood fans and love the club. Josh Morris loves the club now but got brought up a dragons fan because of his dad, and mbye is a Queenslander who has never supported the club.
Fair enough.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant believe he is still only 24. He has been at the top of his game playing for state and country for years. To think that he is only going to get better as the years go on, im stoked that he wants to stay a bulldog for life!!!
Loyalty may seem dead in todays game, but not entirely. If the rest of the team were able to match his lofty standards im pretty sure we would have a few more wins this year.

Malla

Reaction score
Well Woods is ranked 3rd for effective offloads for forwards and has 10 errors. Fifita has almost double the effective offloads with only 11 errors.
And where has that gotten him and us?

Status
Not open for further replies.