Kitione Kautoga

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys anyone heard of this kid? Seen him play? Apparently could make his debut for us some stage this season. We got him on a immediate release from the tigers.

sorry if this has been posted already

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The team list Marley posted yesty had one edge spot vacant, assuming its for him.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The team list Marley posted yesty had one edge spot vacant, assuming its for him.
Club website has him listed - west tigers had him playing backrow but on their website his position listed as prop. 185cm 109kg

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We need to sign 2 x First grade Props for next year.. Time to let Luke Thommo go..
Emre Gular and Toby Rudolph would be perfect signings
Why let him go? He is an elite player having a bad run. Add some props around him

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doggies site is always more up to date.

Yep, I found that after posting. They have a blank space for a backrower on nswrl site too, which I figured was for him. Will be interesting to see how he goes.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck man 3 years of a bad run aye.
U can see why people would say what they say about him though right?
The same people who said the same things about Foran, "made of glass" blah blah blah, who has hardly missed a game since we rehabilitated him. The same thing that the same people will say if we move Thompson on and he hardly misses a game either. Can't change yesterday, can only work on making the tomorrows better.

Always a Bulldog

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s frustrating I know but he is elite. For the right price, definitely keeping and adding to the stocks
Maybe. But I haven't seen anything from him yet
A burst here and there maybe. Proof will in the pudding..