Kiraz

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We can't have Schoupp hogging the dam ball everytime we are making a break on the left side. Isaiah Tass is a great left centre and always passes and his inside steps are well. Schoupp looks like a back-rower.
We have numerous players that could play centre right now, we don't need to sign another.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have numerous players that could play centre right now, we don't need to sign another.
We need a winger who goes better than Kiraz on the wing, so that Kiraz can go to centre. Alamoti or Skelton other centre, Schoupp backup centre until he learns how to pass on a regular basis.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Schoupp is fine. He's learning. Why waste a spot and hamper his development.
He is good, but when we get Kiks there on the left, we will have 3 players who are outstanding at dynamic attack, solid to excellent in defence, and between them find a good range of ways to make metres up the field, and we will have one workhorse who hasn't shown he will work well with the 3 stars. Schoupp is a promising first grader, and I put him in our top 3 for the knights game for good reasons. But he is also just too much of an individual. Some games that is going to work out fine, but as we get in the top 8 and push for a top 4 spot, it will become more and more of a weakness.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is good, but when we get Kiks there on the left, we will have 3 players who are outstanding at dynamic attack, solid to excellent in defence, and between them find a good range of ways to make metres up the field, and we will have one workhorse who hasn't shown he will work well with the 3 stars. Schoupp is a promising first grader, and I put him in our top 3 for the knights game for good reasons. But he is also just too much of an individual. Some games that is going to work out fine, but as we get in the top 8 and push for a top 4 spot, it will become more and more of a weakness.
There's a whole off-season to work that out, I wouldn't worry too much

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just wanted to come back and apologise again for my bad judgement on Kiraz
What a player

Dally m rookie of the year shoe in
Said it the other day and maybe in previous weeks I love this kid he is a beacon for our club a bit JAC like even and just a fucking ripping player..passion pours through his veins right through to the team song.

Loved his interview on Fox post match too.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His running style is fine over 20 to 40 meters but it seems to cost him at top speed and so gets chased down. Not sure if JAC or some running coaches could help him change a few thing get a bit faster at full speed. But most of the time it just works. Liking the Burns, Kiraz pairing, Burns defence has really improved. Our one on one tackling across the board has improved.Do we put Burns with JAC? Just let him feed him the ball? Tricky one.
Dont disagree another yard and a half of pace would be superb but imo it's a tricky one does he lose some of his tackle busting ability if he fine tunes his running style..? Idk it's like if it ain't broke don't fix it.

As a couple have said maybe put Burns inside of JAC, Schouppy might have trouble holding a spot if our new man Helter Skelton keeps improving, a big off season could see him jump right into that spot, Alamoti too is circling tho maybe still a little way off.

Malla

Reaction score
Said it the other day and maybe in previous weeks I love this kid he is a beacon for our club a bit JAC like even and just a fucking ripping player..passion pours through his veins right through to the team song.

Loved his interview on Fox post match too.
He's quickly become my favourite in the team. He loves the club with a passion. These are the type of blokes we need playing for us.

Hopefully he can keep improving and ends up being a 10+ year player for the Dogs.