Kiraz for Origin

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fittler didn't select JAC when he should have so there is no chance Kiraz gets a call up

Sack Fittler and Kiraz is certainly in the conversation.
Freddy the Fuck Fittler hates the Bulldogs because we spoilt his fairy tale. ending to his career when we beat the Cocks in the 2004 Grand final and he will never forgive us for that which is why JAC was left out of the NSW team as a slap in the face for being a Bulldog instead he picked his Rooster Bum Chum Tupo which cost him the series. so don't be surprised if. the Fox is left out again and Kiraz does not stand a chance while FitFuck is in charge and until the (I love myself FUCK wit) is sacked I shall be supporting the Queensland team to stick it up the dead shit like they did last year, Bias Bastard
1679230535222.png

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Freddy the Fuck Fittler hates the Bulldogs because we spoilt his fairy tale. ending to his career when we beat the Cocks in the 2004 Grand final and he will never forgive us for that which is why JAC was left out of the NSW team as a slap in the face for being a Bulldog instead he picked his Rooster Bum Chum Tupo which cost him the series. so don't be surprised if. the Fox is left out again and Kiraz does not stand a chance while FitFuck is in charge and until the (I love myself FUCK wit) is sacked I shall be supporting the Queensland team to stick it up the dead shit like they did last year, Bias Bastard
View attachment 66794
I really dont think ex players think that way uleh.

He was beaten many times in his career.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It would be funny as fuck if JAC snubs him.

If Shittler picks Suali over To’o and JAC that is a slap in the face to them, they’ve been doing it year in year out and haven’t let anyone down in origin.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im surprised most teams havent noticed that majority of his runs results in offloads, tigers did wrap him up abit yesterday

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol still think his a better centre