Kinessa Johnson: US army veteran hunts poachers in Africa

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's face it. I'm just posting this to trigger @PowerfulWhaman

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eteran-hunts-poachers-in-africa-10182325.html

While giraffe hunter Rebecca Francis incurs the wrath of a thousand animal lovers on Twitter – including Ricky Gervais – Kinessa Johnson is inspiring a wealth of fan support.

Why? Because while the tattooed army veteran is a hunter, it’s the animals she’s protecting, not shooting for sport.

Johnson, from Washington, poaches poachers in Africa in order to preserve endangered wildlife from becoming extinct....

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Misssion accomplished fkn male feminite.
The crazy thing is, totally brave soys and women will justify killing people who kill animals. I wonder if this dumb bitch knows the difference between poaching and hunting. It wouldn’t matter anyway, msm will say it’s poaching even if the fact is they’re hunting legally.
Cleary this women couldn’t cut it on the front lines in actual war so she’ll feel empowered by killing randoms in the bush lol

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poachers deserve to be hunted and shot.

She's doing the world a service in my eyes
You actually think a human life is equal to or less than an animals? I think this is where theology sets us on different schools of thought

Banned
Reaction score
maybe the far left can do the honourable thing, and save the wildlife, by offering themselves up instead?
We are overpopulating the planet, so culling the herd will be good for mother Earth.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Misssion accomplished fkn male feminite.
The crazy thing is, totally brave soys and women will justify killing people who kill animals. I wonder if this dumb bitch knows the difference between poaching and hunting. It wouldn’t matter anyway, msm will say it’s poaching even if the fact is they’re hunting legally.
Cleary this women couldn’t cut it on the front lines in actual war so she’ll feel empowered by killing randoms in the bush lol
did you actually read the article? Be honest now... ;)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No matter what the circumstances a female soldier gone rogue will generally have nothing on a male soldier whose gone rogue.

Another fact I was told by an American friend who was a soldier, that being when the marines invite women into their squadrons, their chance for mission completion decreases.

Why?
If a woman in the group gets in serious trouble, the primitive male instinct kicks in, where man feels he has to give his own life to save her.

Whereas if it’s a man in the same situation, the guy will say “don’t worry about me save yourself”.

He said they know this to be true as it was researched from all angles.
A man simply cannot ignore a woman in distress.
Apparently it has something to do with our evolution?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No matter what the circumstances a female soldier gone rogue will generally have nothing on a male soldier whose gone rogue.

Another fact I was told by an American friend who was a soldier, that being when the marines invite women into their squadrons, their chance for mission completion decreases.

Why?
If a woman in the group gets in serious trouble, the primitive male instinct kicks in, where man feels he has to give his own life to save her.

Whereas if it’s a man in the same situation, the guy will say “don’t worry about me save yourself”.

He said they know this to be true as it was researched from all angles.
A man simply cannot ignore a woman in distress.
Apparently it has something to do with our evolution?
It’s also they don’t want men getting emotionally involved as in having a gf with them on the front line, they will be thinking irrationally rather than factually. They may sacrifice a whole dam unit to save their gf lol. Men will do some crazy shit for Whamen

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You actually think a human life is equal to or less than an animals? I think this is where theology sets us on different schools of thought
If that human is going to kill a defensless animal, especially an endangered one for no other reason than for sport or to profit off it then yes, I absolutely do.

It's no secret that mankind is the cruelest species, this is just one of the many things that reaffirm it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If that human is going to kill a defensless animal, especially an endangered one for no other reason than for sport or to profit off it then yes, I absolutely do.

It's no secret that mankind is the cruelest species, this is just one of the many things that reaffirm it
What about animals killing fellow animals that may be endangered? Whether it’s for food or most probable territory.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about animals killing fellow animals that may be endangered? Whether it’s for food or most probable territory.
If an animal kills another animal in the wild, endangered or not there's usually a reason for it, be it for food or to protect what's theirs.
They don't kill for trophies, because they are rich and to show how manly they are, or to profit off it like some humans do

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why do chicks appear more sexy when holding high powered assault rifles?

PS take away the rifle and I wouldn't look twice at her

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Having seen the impact of poaching first hand in SA I would happily blow a poachers head off I hope she kills plenty

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why do chicks appear more sexy when holding high powered assault rifles?

PS take away the rifle and I wouldn't look twice at her
What if she was holding your rifle but? :tongueclosed:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If an animal kills another animal in the wild, endangered or not there's usually a reason for it, be it for food or to protect what's theirs.
They don't kill for trophies, because they are rich and to show how manly they are, or to profit off it like some humans do
Since when is hunting for rich people only? Or only rich people hunt? You may have taken ace Ventura 2 a bit too literally. Have you done research on what’s happened in North America with the spread of wolves due to making it illegal to hunt them? They’ve destroyed the wildlife. If animals are allowed to kill fellow animals for territory related issues, why should it be an issue humans kill sharks within our territory at the beach? If humans are pet of the animal world and everyone loves to call us animals why then have we got different standards for certain situations but other topics it’s reverted back to well humans are animals as well.