Kieran Forans phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just read a story that last week Foran was interviewed and had his phone taken by police mmm

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Paul Kent made an unusual comment on nrl 360 the other night ,he said something along the lines of a big name punter lost a lot of money when he lost a lot of money on the warriors to win last week with an early tip off that Foran was playing then obviously he had a hamstring issue

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man 2 years ago I thought Foran was one of those perfect clubman but now his just trouble.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you think des can help sort his issues out if he came to the club or just keep having dramas with him
I think Foran just needs family support and another year out of the game. Him moving away from his children was the biggest mistake he could've made. The best case scenario for Foran would be if he could some how manufacture a move to the Storm because that would mean his away from a lot of the publicity that Sydney, Queensland teams and even the Warriors get and he would only be a 2 hour flight away from his children.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Foran just needs family support and another year out of the game. Him moving away from his children was the biggest mistake he could've made. The best case scenario for Foran would be if he could some how manufacture a move to the Storm because that would mean his away from a lot of the publicity that Sydney, Queensland teams and even the Warriors get and he would only be a 2 hour flight away from his children.

2 hour flight as opposed to???

Benjamin Short

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are a footy club and not a rehab clinic.

Des and Foran can fuck off to Manly and snort coke off penn and fultons cock
I feel that i just think if he does come it will be cause of des I personally think foran maybe coming depending on if des is there doesn't warrant him staying and if they do keep him he will ask big bucks and Theres to many question marks over him I'm a true believer in recruiting from within and could not believe when they signed des when we have so many smart people inside our club already our strength has always come from within

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kieran Foran 'questioned by association' as phone taken by NSW police

Chris Barrett

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...hone-taken-by-nsw-police-20170402-gvbwo6.html

Kieran Foran's phone was seized by police as he arrived in Sydney last week, confirmed New Zealand Warriors chief Jim Doyle, who said the 26-year-old was questioned about his association with big-time Sydney gambler Eddie Hayson.

The New Zealand Herald reported on Sunday that Foran, who marked his Warriors debut against Gold Coast Titans at Mt Smart Stadium by starring in a six-point win, was stopped by police as he arrived last Saturday for the Auckland-based team's round four match against St George Illawarra.

Foran had flown to Sydney a week earlier endeavouring to make his first appearance since being given the green light by the NRL to resume his career across the Tasman but had his return thwarted by a hamstring injury in the warm-up at UOW Jubilee Oval.

Doyle said the capture of his phone at Sydney airport was connected to the continuing Strike Force Nuralda and NSW Crime Commission investigation into match fixing in rugby league but that Foran had simply been questioned due to his friendship with
"We recently spent more than seven hours meeting with the NRL integrity unit who went through all of Kieran's bank statements, phone records and betting accounts, and he was cleared," Doyle told the Herald.

"I can guarantee that if Kieran was involved in anything, he would not have been registered to play. I have spoken to the NRL and nothing has changed from their point of view.

"There is an ongoing investigation into Eddie Hayson, and Kieran has been questioned by association. It's a random thing that every now and again might happen. They asked him a few questions and took his phone."

Hayson has previously denied placing money on the matches being investigated by police and any involvement in corruption of NRL games.

It was reported that Foran's phone would be returned to him this week.

In an interview with the same newspaper Foran said he had endured "the fight of my life". "There's been times when I haven't wanted to jump behind the wheel of my car because I've been worried I'd drive my car into a pole at 160km/h."

The NZ international five-eighth's appearance against the Titans was his first in the NRL for 10 months and sets up a mouth-watering clash next Sunday with the club he captained and then quit last July for mental health reasons.

Foran was hailed as arguably Parramatta's greatest ever signing but after signing a $5 million contract with the Eels he played only nine games in the blue and gold before requesting a release and taking indefinite leave from the game.

While he made his presence felt immediately for the Warriors on Sunday he also stands to be a huge asset for the Kiwis in the trans-Tasman Test in Canberra on May 5.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are a footy club and not a rehab clinic.

Des and Foran can fuck off to Manly and snort coke off penn and fultons cock
Fulton is a dodgy prick, I remember someone on here saying that one of the conditions of Dylan Walkers signing was that he'd play origin. This was said at the start of the year and way before any one knew who'd be picked for NSW.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...hone-taken-by-nsw-police-20170402-gvbwo6.html

Nothing in it.. it was taken in regards to match fixing investigations/allegations surrounding Eddie Hayson.
Doyle is hardly going to admit if his so called star recruit is in the shit is he? He will sweep it under the carpet as long as possible. This story in no way proves there is nothing in this. Foran's past associations with Hanson alone are cause for concern, let alone the fact he just had his phone seized.

No sensible coach would touch him with a 10 foot pole. Especially if they coached a Sydney club.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Kieran Foran 'questioned by association' as phone taken by NSW police

Chris Barrett

Kieran Foran's phone was seized by police as he arrived in Sydney last week, confirmed New Zealand Warriors chief Jim Doyle, who said the 26-year-old was questioned about his association with big-time Sydney gambler Eddie Hayson.

The New Zealand Herald reported on Sunday that Foran, who marked his Warriors debut against Gold Coast Titans at Mt Smart Stadium by starring in a six-point win, was stopped by police as he arrived last Saturday for the Auckland-based team's round four match against St George Illawarra.

Foran had flown to Sydney a week earlier endeavouring to make his first appearance since being given the green light by the NRL to resume his career across the Tasman but had his return thwarted by a hamstring injury in the warm-up at UOW Jubilee Oval.

Doyle said the capture of his phone at Sydney airport was connected to the continuing Strike Force Nuralda and NSW Crime Commission investigation into match fixing in rugby league but that Foran had simply been questioned due to his friendship with
"We recently spent more than seven hours meeting with the NRL integrity unit who went through all of Kieran's bank statements, phone records and betting accounts, and he was cleared," Doyle told the Herald.

"I can guarantee that if Kieran was involved in anything, he would not have been registered to play. I have spoken to the NRL and nothing has changed from their point of view.

"There is an ongoing investigation into Eddie Hayson, and Kieran has been questioned by association. It's a random thing that every now and again might happen. They asked him a few questions and took his phone."

Hayson has previously denied placing money on the matches being investigated by police and any involvement in corruption of NRL games.

It was reported that Foran's phone would be returned to him this week.

In an interview with the same newspaper Foran said he had endured "the fight of my life". "There's been times when I haven't wanted to jump behind the wheel of my car because I've been worried I'd drive my car into a pole at 160km/h."

The NZ international five-eighth's appearance against the Titans was his first in the NRL for 10 months and sets up a mouth-watering clash next Sunday with the club he captained and then quit last July for mental health reasons.

Foran was hailed as arguably Parramatta's greatest ever signing but after signing a $5 million contract with the Eels he played only nine games in the blue and gold before requesting a release and taking indefinite leave from the game.

While he made his presence felt immediately for the Warriors on Sunday he also stands to be a huge asset for the Kiwis in the trans-Tasman Test in Canberra on May 5.
Cleared doesn't mean innocent. Cleared means they haven't been able to find evidence to convict the guy. The fact they are still questioning him and have seized his phone is a huge red flag. They would not be doing that if they didn't suspect he was privy to information he shouldn't have access.

The whole thing sounds dodgy as fuck to me. We should stay well away from him.

Last edited:

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
it's Gamblor's fault, Foran needs to escape his neon claws

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't quite follow this, the police are investigating him for match fixing games he wasn't playing in? or was it in the hopes that someone had texted him the ins and outs of how they conduct match fixing with other players just for a bit of fun?

What insider tips could he have given while at Parra?

Foran: "odds are we'll lose this week, shhhh"
Eddie: "Yeh, no shit, your at the eels, stop giving me the inside tips everyone already knows"

Maybe they can investigate him this week for intentionally trying to win that last game?

Status
Not open for further replies.