Kieran Foran

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait for it.......oh foz next year lookout....hes key, he will be fit after a full season next year. He will kill it.
Fucking rubbish. Hes done. Move on.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I care because Foran has more class in his little finger than Wakeham and Lewis will ever have
Big statement wakeham only 20,and looks the goods,foran last 4 years at parra and dogs has played about 20 odd games,his best days are well and truly gone,he was a great player,but unfortunately yesterday's hero

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait for it.......oh foz next year lookout....hes key, he will be fit after a full season next year. He will kill it.
Fucking rubbish. Hes done. Move on.
How, no one will take him
His here wether u like it or not
Blame the bloke that signed a busted half for a mil a season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How, no one will take him
His here wether u like it or not
Blame the bloke that signed a busted half for a mil a season
United will take him on 400k a week tbh.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think there has been a player in the last few years that I've wanted to succeed more than Lewis but he just can't cut it as a first grade half, especially if we want to be contenders again.

I think he could be a great hooker though, I'd love to give him a few games in reserve grade next year playing from dummy half and see how he goes. He could be an awesome utility off the bench.
Could fill in at hooker but doubt his a FT rake. Either in the halves or lock for mine and considering his doing ok in halves if he grows in that position we have a gooden.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You sure are underestimating young Wakeham.

The kid is our future 7
Wakeham may be needed for hooker the way we're going. Cogger isn't up to it - he's just a bread and butter half.

Is Wenger German (or something) for Horny Wog?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham may be needed for hooker the way we're going. Cogger isn't up to it - he's just a bread and butter half.

Is Wenger German (or something) for Horny Wog?
Wakeham is an out and out halve, and the most talented one at our club

Moving forward our halves pairing should be Wakeham and Cogger once Forans contract is up. (Unless we miraculously nab a halve in the calibre of Munster or Keary, which is very unlikely)

There is a hooker currently available by the name of Sam Verrills who is off contract with the rorters. Would be nice to nab this kid!

Wenger, Horny Wog, Bratwurst, Kransky, Frankfurt all derive from the same region. To put it out there clearly, the best word to describe it, is "cockfest"

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah,. definitely the better team in Manchester that's for surw
Best 2 teams in England in Manchester ......
Most successful English club and the current most successful club
But enough of that this ain’t the right thread

Last edited:

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As much as I would love Forans salary to be available next year, it just wont happen.

Foran will not be released and he will see out his contract. I am sure he will not be re-signed.

I think we are at some crossroads and some very difficult decisions need to be made by the start of the 2020 comp.

Foran will definitely lock up one of the halves spot and JMK will be the hooker.

Question remains who will partner Foran? Cogger or Lewis? Wakeham is promising and should be the starting 7 once Forans contract expires.

Do we put Wakeham on the bench next year and rotate him with JMK, so he gains more experience and builds that confidence for 2021? That would mean either Lewis or Cogger misses out?!

Do you leave Wakeham in Cup and have Cogger or Lewis on the bench? It was quite obvious in the last month of our season, that Cogger on the bench was a waste of a spot.

The halves pairing next year will be different to the one in 2021. There is not much building on that with chopping and changing?!

As much as you would love a Tedesco, T.Turbo at 1, it just wont happen. DWZ brings alot and i think we need to persist with him at 1 and get him working on his ball playing skills.

That hooker from the Roosters is a dime, and if you could nab him, it would solve a lot of problems.

I agree that we probably need 2 strike backs and a big name forward, BUT there is a plague of them and we will eventually nab one or two.

The biggest question is one halves spot and the hooker position. (JMK is improving). There isn't much quality out there and we need a player who can kick us out of trouble, and lead the team around the park on both sides of the ruck!

In the long run, what is the answer in our 6,7 & 9.

Wakeham, Lewis, Cogger, JMK?

Thoughts?

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham is an out and out halve, and the most talented one at our club

Moving forward our halves pairing should be Wakeham and Cogger once Forans contract is up. (Unless we miraculously nab a halve in the calibre of Munster or Keary, which is very unlikely)

There is a hooker currently available by the name of Sam Verrills who is off contract with the rorters. Would be nice to nab this kid!

Wenger, Horny Wog, Bratwurst, Kransky, Frankfurt all derive from the same region. To put it out there clearly, the best word to describe it, is "cockfest"
Is bloody love Verrills but no chance the rorters let him go. I reckon he's the best young hooker coming through. His passing is unreal.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Best 2 teams in England in Manchester ......
Most successful English club and the current most successful club
But enough of that this ain’t the right thread
Actually ... I think you'll find you're wrong now but you're right. No point pointing out you're wrong here ...

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lock Foran up if he starts well next year on an under s contract throw Waukegan in at 7

Foz will come good body wise

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As much as I would love Forans salary to be available next year, it just wont happen.

Foran will not be released and he will see out his contract. I am sure he will not be re-signed.

I think we are at some crossroads and some very difficult decisions need to be made by the start of the 2020 comp.

Foran will definitely lock up one of the halves spot and JMK will be the hooker.

Question remains who will partner Foran? Cogger or Lewis? Wakeham is promising and should be the starting 7 once Forans contract expires.

Do we put Wakeham on the bench next year and rotate him with JMK, so he gains more experience and builds that confidence for 2021? That would mean either Lewis or Cogger misses out?!

Do you leave Wakeham in Cup and have Cogger or Lewis on the bench? It was quite obvious in the last month of our season, that Cogger on the bench was a waste of a spot.

The halves pairing next year will be different to the one in 2021. There is not much building on that with chopping and changing?!

As much as you would love a Tedesco, T.Turbo at 1, it just wont happen. DWZ brings alot and i think we need to persist with him at 1 and get him working on his ball playing skills.

That hooker from the Roosters is a dime, and if you could nab him, it would solve a lot of problems.

I agree that we probably need 2 strike backs and a big name forward, BUT there is a plague of them and we will eventually nab one or two.

The biggest question is one halves spot and the hooker position. (JMK is improving). There isn't much quality out there and we need a player who can kick us out of trouble, and lead the team around the park on both sides of the ruck!

In the long run, what is the answer in our 6,7 & 9.

Wakeham, Lewis, Cogger, JMK?

Thoughts?
If we were to nab Verrells we would have a promising spine of DWZ, Wakeham & Verrells.

It would than come down to who fills the last halves spot