News Kieran Foran Cleared of Serious Injury

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d say he’s no chance of playing next game. No chance it’s only a 1 week injury

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think everyone agrees he has all the talent/ability and no one questions his heart or balls.

If his body was reliable he is worth premium money. He was a top 3 half without a doubt. Sadly his body is letting him down. Not his head, not his heart, not his skill or ability. He is in a contact sport and his brace as fuck with the way he has played it but sadly it has taken a toll.

I will never think badly of Foran. He’s someone who always try’s and puts in. To the point his body is an afterthought.

I don’t care what Ash Taylor is paid he’s a flop and the titans aren’t a club to look at for answers and examples.

I hope he’s back on the field after the bye cause it’s clear as day without him we don’t have any attack. Look no further then sharks game. He goes off and 0 points. Dwz Smith chn try and are dangerous though we need Foran to help he is the guy who it’s almost always off.

If we are to avoid the spoon, we need him all year!

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think everyone agrees he has all the talent/ability and no one questions his heart or balls.

If his body was reliable he is worth premium money. He was a top 3 half without a doubt. Sadly his body is letting him down. Not his head, not his heart, not his skill or ability. He is in a contact sport and his brace as fuck with the way he has played it but sadly it has taken a toll.

I will never think badly of Foran. He’s someone who always try’s and puts in. To the point his body is an afterthought.

I don’t care what Ash Taylor is paid he’s a flop and the titans aren’t a club to look at for answers and examples.

I hope he’s back on the field after the bye cause it’s clear as day without him we don’t have any attack. Look no further then sharks game. He goes off and 0 points. Dwz Smith chn try and are dangerous though we need Foran to help he is the guy who it’s almost always off.

We sort of have to feel sorry for him his doing what he can but he’s body is in the way of his brains and smarts

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We sort of have to feel sorry for him his doing what he can but he’s body is in the way of his brains and smarts
Na fuck him. Turned us down multiple times in the past and then only signed with us years later when there was no other club interested and on stupid money.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have bought Cronk instead. Des and Cronk have or at least had the same manager at the time he signed Foran so you would have thought that would have given him some sway with Cronk.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really worrying that the first moment he runs in free space, he pulls a hammy straight away. This is getting beyond a joke now.

Random ankle and toe injuries I can understand, but that hamstring will go with the wind!
What worries me is he wasn’t really striding out he was theee quarter pace at best

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Demonstrably he is in better condition this year than he has been for over 3 years and he recovered from a bad ankle injury in next to world record time, so he's not getting worse by any measure.

Johnson is on similar $'s and in 20 mins Foran won the game and in 80 minutes Johnson didn't. So who exactly is the best value for money? That's without even mentioning Taylor in the value for money stakes.

Does it really matter, nothing has come up that wasn't already well known, back, hamstrings, etc. It's not like he had some super secret injury that would have changed Hasler's mind if it was revealed by a medical.

Go Dogs
Seriously mate you are fucking delusional

Go Flogs

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do u people keep going on about this every time he goes down like it's his fault, it's been done to death, he accepted a massive offer end of story, id be more fucken concerned if he wasn't putting in at all, which isn't the case obviously, alot of our other players can learn from him

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why do u people keep going on about this every time he goes down like it's his fault, it's been done to death, he accepted a massive offer end of story, id be more fucken concerned if he wasn't putting in at all, which isn't the case obviously, alot of our other players can learn from him
You are one of the major posters on here, who on a daily basis bitch and moan about the current board sitting on their arses and not being pro-active.

You bitch and moan they cannot attract superstars with the click of their fingers.

Maybe if they didnt have a broken and overpaid halve, they could use that superstar salary on an actual superstar.

As soon as Foran was signed by the club, we went down a huge downward spiral with losing players and recruiting junk to fill the numbers

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are we any chance of signing a marquee spine player anytime soon or are we stuck with Foran, Cogger, Lewis, Meaney, Lichaa and JMK?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love Foran as a player but anyone who thinks he represents value for our money is off their fucking head

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are one of the major posters on here, who on a daily basis bitch and moan about the current board sitting on their arses and not being pro-active.

You bitch and moan they cannot attract superstars with the click of their fingers.

Maybe if they didnt have a broken and overpaid halve, they could use that superstar salary on an actual superstar.

As soon as Foran was signed by the club, we went down a huge downward spiral with losing players and recruiting junk to fill the numbers
What’s your point but, we already know it’s the previous board who offered him the contract, and people on here act like it’s forans fault every time he gets injured that’s what I was talking about, like people need to get over that fact and our club has more money than they are letting on lol, don’t get fooled bruh, they just using excuses to save their arses as long as they can

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In fairness the hamstring is a known about injury. The ankle was an injury that heaps of healthy players have copped this year.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I personally like seeing all the salt toward a Foran......very amusing.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is THE best analysis in my opinion of Foran that has been written.

I wish his body could still take it, or now, I wish he’d stay here on 600k.... I don’t think either is likely unfortunately.

The sad fact is he is nowhere near value for money anymore, and trust it to be our club to be paying this much...

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
At this point, is it worth having him come on after 20 minutes, grab a seat at half time and he return in the last 20?
Will give his body time to recuperate during the match and have him out there when players are fatiguing, so the hits should not be as hard.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
At this point, is it worth having him come on after 20 minutes, grab a seat at half time and he return in the last 20?
Will give his body time to recuperate during the match and have him out there when players are fatiguing, so the hits should not be as hard.
theres about 1.2 million reasons why that is not feasible

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Bs

We went down hill because Des and old board back ended several players