kids and face book

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of our family members is the opposite.

"This is KID 1 and KID 2 in their school uniforms" - so any creep out there knows what school they attend.
"This is our new house at SUBURB" - so any creeps know their address.

and its a bloody public profile.

Had words before with them about it but it falls on deaf ears.
I know a private profile doesn't guarantee anything, but leaving it public is just asking for trouble... and the question needs to be asked: "why?"

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know a private profile doesn't guarantee anything, but leaving it public is just asking for trouble... and the question needs to be asked: "why?"
Attention ?
A sick desire to seek approval from strangers ?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've cracked and got wifi for homework , ps4 movies etc but I've told my son that anything that is accessed of adult content will be reported to me and if its accessed via his phone or computer the police will need to investigate and mum could go to jail.
The look of concern was priceless , he promised he wouldn't do it.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've cracked and got wifi for homework , ps4 movies etc but I've told my son that anything that is accessed of adult content will be reported to me and if its accessed via his phone or computer the police will need to investigate and mum could go to jail.
The look of concern was priceless , he promised he wouldn't do it.
you better not make him angry or you could be heading straight to jail with one browser search

Status
Not open for further replies.