Kickscooters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
does anyone on here ride scooters ?
I've been riding my kids micro rocket that he got for his 4th bday. And I've got to say, I'm loving it.
IMG_1909.JPG

Now I want a scooter.
I've been researching adult scooters and found the xooter street.
IMG_1908.JPG

They're supposed to be the shit for "fully grown kids".
They're a bit pricey - $400.
Anyone heard of them ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you want it to just ride or to pull of crazy tricks and almost kill yourself??

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah, just to bomb around town with the little fella and to ride around site at work.
get an assassin scooter yeah that's what they are called lol. we take these ***** down fire trails and thrash fuck out of them
downloadfile-2.jpg
downloadfile-2.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm 105 kgs. Most scooters are a max of 100 kgs. I found one on a council cleanup once in perfectly good condition. Took me 5 minutes to destroy it.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm 105 kgs. Most scooters are a max of 100 kgs. I found one on a council cleanup once in perfectly good condition. Took me 5 minutes to destroy it.
Yea, the kids rocket (top picture) feels like it's not happy with me on it. I'm also about 105kg.
That xootr however, is designed for adults. It has a solid machined aluminum deck, aluminum 7" wheels, the deck is big enough for 2 adult feet and it has a working limit of 300lb (135kg)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wtf is it ? I can't even tell if you sit or stand on it ?
Looks like a fucking death trap.
you put your feet in the wheel wells and stand up and balance nothing to hold onto cept the throttle cable and you learn quick smart when you go over to take your feet out other wise you get pressed fucking hard

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i've ridden them, more skateboard like than scooter.
can do basic tricks like manuals, but easy to loop out on and land on your ass
bahah yeah i used to ride it on a big oval had fun took it on the road once and ended up dodging a bus to plow into a parked car. i wont touch the fucking thing no more lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm over 120, I knew there was a reason I never bothered with scooters?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I bought a scooter I'd want one of the big wheeled ones you can ride off road.

That G board thingamyjig looks like fun. They probably need to add a crash avoidance sensor system that stops the scooter like they do to some new cars. The other motored scooters also look like they'd offer up a fun afternoon or two.

This thread actually reminded me of the fact that I wanted to build one of those sailed powered Billy carts. I watched some show years ago where people were cruising around at between 70-110km/h in then on some salt flats. Anyone ever used one of those?

I lived with my sister for a while when my nephews had the earliest of those small wheeled scooters so I've ridden them a little. Unfortunately the roads there used to be rough as guts and there weren't a lot of footpaths either (small country town). There was only one part of town where you could actually get some speed up with them.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
does anyone on here ride scooters ?
I've been riding my kids micro rocket that he got for his 4th bday. And I've got to say, I'm loving it.
View attachment 1596
Now I want a scooter.
I've been researching adult scooters and found the xooter street.
View attachment 1597
They're supposed to be the shit for "fully grown kids".
They're a bit pricey - $400.
Anyone heard of them ?
I got one similar, but razor brand
My kids Like it when I ride with them, so I got one to,
The razor brand one has the larger wheels also, only cost about $140 I think at toys r us,

It's all you need mate, no need to pay 400$

Status
Not open for further replies.