News Kia extend sponsorship

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I won’t name who but someone who knows told me last week that ‘Wharby is kicking goals commercially’ and all football matters are with Gus as per JK’s initial wishes when they restructured the CEO role. Interesting to see how sponsor growth and calibre continues as the team starts to win again.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I won’t name who but someone who knows told me last week that ‘Wharby is kicking goals commercially’ and all football matters are with Gus as per JK’s initial wishes when they restructured the CEO role. Interesting to see how sponsor growth and calibre continues as the team starts to win again.
Warburton is kicking some goals, a couple of advertisers/sponsors that I know are very impressed.

Always a Bulldog

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Khoury and Wharburton just kicking goals quietly unlike the previous few boards who needed lights, camera and action type attention every time they did something. It's refreshing as fans and members to see the spotlight where to belongs.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If it’s in the middle again I’m gonna loose my shit. On the sleeve it’s fine.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The separation between football and business has been my dream for decades, finally we will start to reap the rewards, as for KIA it will get better while JK & Wharby are in control :grinning:

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t think KIA will be on our jersey next seasons they will just be partners like they are now. It’s just an extension of what they already have in place

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The separation between football and business has been my dream for decades, finally we will start to reap the rewards, as for KIA it will get better while JK & Wharby are in control :grinning:
I don’t disagree with the path, I just find it odd that Wharby has a CEO title when he’s effectively a CCO. They should’ve perhaps made him GM Commercial and Gus GM Football and abolished the CEO position, both reporting to JK. I guess at the end of the day title schmitle and the structure being right is what counts.

Yes, I know Wharby and KIA have a strong relationship - he brought them in when they were the jersey sponsor after Gary Johnstone pulled the plug (see what I did there :-)) on Jaycar.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is absolutely great news for our club.
Nice to hear things are traveling well in our back office it really feels like this great club will once again be taken seriously in the not too distant future.
Thanks for the feedback regarding Aaron Warburton.
Cheers

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well done Bulldogs management, the place is starting to get a real good vibe about it of late and it really is a breath of fresh air for us long suffering loyal supporters... Bring back the glory days!
We deserve it as fans well done to ourselves for putting up with this shit for years ahaha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good news. With Khoury, Gus and Warburton we finally have capable leaders who we can have confidence in to turn the club back into a powerhouse on and off the field. Unlike the past few administrations.. Hopefully we have stability with those three as we need continuity to reach our potential.

What I like most about Khoury is that he has zero ego and doesn't look for fanfare or political grandstanding unlike the Andersons and Dib. Finally we have a chairman who puts the club first and knows what they're doing..

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Khoury and Wharburton just kicking goals quietly unlike the previous few boards who needed lights, camera and action type attention every time they did something. It's refreshing as fans and members to see the spotlight where to belongs.
Amazing that some were too busy fanning their own farts and trying to save their own dieing business, and while rome burnt they ignored it.

The current lineup across the clubs boards along with Warburton and Gould are showing that the club really wants to get back to its strengths.

Not to mention Khoury is an incredibly approachable guy with plenty of time for any fans that want to reach out.

As a fan, I couldn't be prouder than I am with the club at the moment.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Amazing that some were too busy fanning their own farts and trying to save their own dieing business, and while rome burnt they ignored it.

The current lineup across the clubs boards along with Warburton and Gould are showing that the club really wants to get back to its strengths.

Not to mention Khoury is an incredibly approachable guy with plenty of time for any fans that want to reach out.

As a fan, I couldn't be prouder than I am with the club at the moment.
Don't knock fanning one's farts tho mate. Underrated past time