Opinion Khaled Rajab

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know the kennel have a fan club for rajab but i dont think he is ready for first grade, maybe 2 years away.

Yes he may play first grade next year to fill in injures or come in off the bench for few games.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know the kennel have a fan club for rajab but i dont think he is ready for first grade, maybe 2 years away.

Yes he may play first grade next year to fill in injures or come in off the bench for few games.
Club and fans will know more if/when he gets his chance off the bench.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL neither is Flanagan. Just because he plays FG every week (somehow) doesn't mean he's ready for FG. Flopogan is out of his depth as the most useless half in the NRL. He's only there because we literally have nobody else. Our recruitment in the halves has been putrid

The lovefest for Sullivan/Rhajab and even friggin Hastings has less to do with those players and more about wanting anyone else but Flopogan. People would rather see a Jersey Flegg 7 play in the NRL next year than Flanagan

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL neither is Flanagan. Just because he plays FG every week (somehow) doesn't mean he's ready for FG. Flopogan is out of his depth as the most useless half in the NRL. He's only there because we literally have nobody else. Our recruitment in the halves has been putrid

The lovefest for Sullivan/Rhajab and even friggin Hastings has less to do with those players and more about wanting anyone else but Flopogan. People would rather see a Jersey Flegg 7 play in the NRL next year than Flanagan
I don’t rate Flanagan at all,I said it here almost 1 year ago,he is not big enough and needs to add more weight and needs some speed and agility training

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he goes good this bloke. hopefully he gets a crack at grade next season. keen to see what a big preseason can do for him coupled with the experience of playing against men in the world cup. he’d be a walk up start for BBO’s 7 jersey in cup for sure

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
he goes good this bloke. hopefully he gets a crack at grade next season. keen to see what a big preseason can do for him coupled with the experience of playing against men in the world cup. he’d be a walk up start for BBO’s 7 jersey in cup for sure
Na Reynolds will take it.. :tearsofjoy:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He changed their shape of attack when he came on. Moves the ball well. Should of started tbh can’t wait to see him develop in cup this year hopefully another grand final

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did particularly well considering Lebanon has only one forward with a total of 1 first grade NRL appearances, as hard as they tried they didn't create much space for their halves and considering that I thought young Rajeb was great, constantly pointing them to places and you could see he was telling them what they were walking towards. I'd have anyone but Flanagun but this lad Khaled actually looks legit.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He did well when he came on. Attack looked much better. Is he ready for week to week first grade? No. But he’s got the potential. Needs a full year in nsw cup.
He definitely needs more time. But with BBO likely to be missing until at least mid way through next year, If Flanno were to get injured, Rajab would be next in line

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
khaled is a real scrapper. Needs to be nursed into first grade via the bench. Could develop into a starter just lacking bit of craft at the mo

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Douehi isn't a half. He's shown it time and again. Rajab looked WAY more comfortable there throughout the series. It's a shame we don't have a quality experienced half for him to train under. He looks to have the instinct to become a great half.

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Douehi isn't a half. He's shown it time and again. Rajab looked WAY more comfortable there throughout the series. It's a shame we don't have a quality experienced half for him to train under. He looks to have the instinct to become a great half.
Doeuhi is a very good 5/8, aint a halfback.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a 5/8. But it’s weird with Doueihi, I feel like he looks bigger and slower since coming back from his knee injury this year. I think he could very well end up in the centres for the rest of his career. Khaled outplayed him at 5/8 for Lebanon.