Opinion Khaled Rajab

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I understand Douhehi starting as he's the more experienced player but they need to find a spot for Rajab on the bench at least. Hopefully Cheika makes a late change.
Yeah, for sure. I know experience will always win out in these situations. Picking an in-form rookie over an experienced player is super high risk. If you win, you're a visionary but, if you lose, you're an idiot (and it's unlikely they'll beat us.) Still, I reckon Rajab has more to offer than Doueihi. Both of them have a lot of work to do to become an NRL level 6s but Rajab looks like he has more natural ability.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Rajab gets picked to play or not, being around that playing group, some of who were probably his idols in Farrah and Mansour will do wonders for his confidence. Just being there is a great thing for these young guys who learn just as much being around senior players and legends as they would playing the game. AKA Burton.

Last edited:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Rajab gets picked to play or not, being around that playing group, some of who were probably his idols in Farrah and Mansour will do wonders for his confidence. Just being there is a great thing for these young guys who learn just as much begin around senior players and legends as they would playing the game. AKA Burton.
Hopefully he’s learning as much as he can from Moses. Especially he’s kicking game. Good timing the World Cup for these players

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least when Lebanon lose (because let's be honest - unless half of Australia go down injured they don't have a chance), they can't blame Rajab.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least when Lebanon lose (because let's be honest - unless half of Australia go down injured they don't have a chance), they can't blame Rajab.
Of course not. Moses will get the blame

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Imagine getting dropped for Adam Doueihi lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he is still a chance for a bench spot

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Rajab gets picked to play or not, being around that playing group, some of who were probably his idols in Farrah and Mansour will do wonders for his confidence. Just being there is a great thing for these young guys who learn just as much being around senior players and legends as they would playing the game. AKA Burton.
Couldn't name one example from my youth where hanging out with a group of lebs was a good thing for my development :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd have Rajab off the bench and move Douhie to lock when he comes on

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thought he went well and brought enthusiasm, momentum and organisation when he came on. He looks to have a good chance of a very good career if he is brought along well by his coaches including the necessary building up of his body and physicality.

Deserves to experience some games in fg off the bench to continue his development throughout 2023.