Opinion Khaled Rajab

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t go putting expectations on the kid. Give him a pre season with the big boys. And let him develop. Start him in NSW Cup. But say to him, play your arse off and after 6 weeks we’ll talk. He’s only young. Let him learn his craft. Maybe 24 will be more realistic.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rajab is defeinitely NOT first grade ready, far from it BUT he is already well ahead of Wakeham. fk that LOL.. Wakeham is and was dirt.
Haha..
Alli was saying regarding rejab/wakeham was he's had some good games at a world cup and everyone's pumping him..reminded me of wakeham in 17

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha..
Alli was saying regarding rejab/wakeham was he's had some good games at a world cup and everyone's pumping him..reminded me of wakeham in 17
Nah, I agree with you my bro. He didn't really light it up in the reggies this season and while he is full of potential he needs alot more time to develop and learn his trade. People saying he should be playing first grade in 2023 have lost their marbles and while Flanno is no better than a cup of soup, he still offers more than young Rajab will at this point of time. I think Ciraldo and co will be great for Rajabs development, lets hope he reaches his potential. So far so good though.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBH I think you're talking shit, surely if you've read it then youd be able to post screenshots?
Frankly I don't give a damn whether you believe me or not and if you truly want to see evidence be my guest you can have the luxury and the joy of searching it on Facebook,
Unlike you I still treat you with respect even when I don't agree with you, sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and trust in your fellow human being, after all aren't we all brothers in front of God !

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before the semi final against the bears, where Rajab came in due to a number of injuries, he played just one game in reserves and that was in round seven.

So on that basis comments about his efforts in reserve grade are slightly irrelevant

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Before the semi final against the bears, where Rajab came in due to a number of injuries, he played just one game in reserves and that was in round seven.

So on that basis comments about his efforts in reserve grade are slightly irrelevant
Unknown how he would go and of course it has risk but if Gus reckons he will play FG(and likely in the halves)next year that's a pretty fair recommendation in my book.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rajab got a few minutes in one of the warm-up games at the start of the season. He looked OK, but the fact that he was there at all suggests that Gus already saw something in him.