Reaction score
How's his kicking game?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm really liking his development and this world cup has done wonders for him and his confidence levels.

It's always good to train and play with players other than your own team mates all the time. Gets you out of your comfort zone and forces you to stay alert and chance on different plays.

Looks like he has taken this in his stride.

I'm calling it now....
4. Burton
6. Rajab
7. Moses

2024 team
Burton highest paid centre in the NRL then, he'd also want a move away if not playing in the halves.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. But by the same token, Flanagan hasn't exactly fared well against NRL opposition. It's good to have someone of Rajab's potential in Reserves and hopefully he's ready if called upon in FG when the time comes.
You can count on good 'ol B-Train to be the voice of reason....thank you!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But, but Flanagan didn't get to play his best becoz of Barrett's coaching. He will run deeper into the line and finish off sets better if we just give him another four 4 year to hone his craft.....
sarcasm at its best,
I probably did previously mention this earlier, before the season started Barrett was told Averilllo isn't a halfback, two to three weeks in the season he was told the same thing, then on the eve of getting dropped the same person said to Barrett " I've said it once I've twice and now I am saying it for the third time, Averillo is not a halfback...Oh TBaz a nice person but stubborn in his ways "

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think hell start nsw cup 7 good to play week in week out against men then i reckon around 10 games in he may force his way in

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Before we just give Rajab the 7 jumper, let's see how he goes against nrl quality opposition. We could assemble a team from the kennel that would look good against Jamaica
I agree. But by the same token, Flanagan hasn't exactly fared well against NRL opposition. It's good to have someone of Rajab's potential in Reserves and hopefully he's ready if called upon in FG when the time comes.
For crying out load people are forgetting that it was against JAMAICA.
No doubt the kid needs time to develop otherwise if we push him we risk destroying his future !!!
What is really bothering me is some of his fan base claimed on social media that he wasn't originally selected in the Lebanon team purely because he is a muslim.
For those people who are stuck in the dark ages let me remind you that the Lebanese team is a mix of different religions and just maybe the coach thought playing him against NZ wasn't the right idea, after all there is a bit of difference between NZ & JAMAICA.
My message to young Rajab don't take notice of all that nonsense and concentrate on improving your game !!!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For crying out load people are forgetting that it was against JAMAICA.
No doubt the kid needs time to develop otherwise if we push him we risk destroying his future !!!
What is really bothering me is some of his fan base claimed on social media that he wasn't originally selected in the Lebanon team purely because he is a muslim.
For those people who are stuck in the dark ages let me remind you that the Lebanese team is a mix of different religions and just maybe the coach thought playing him against NZ wasn't the right idea, after all there is a bit of difference between NZ & JAMAICA.
My message to young Rajab don't take notice of all that nonsense and concentrate on improving your game !!!
Thanks for quoting me in this, Im not sure why though. To suggest that a young guys future might be destroyed by playing in the world cup is ridiculous, It would be the greatest challenge and experience of his rugby league career and he will only be better and more confident as a result.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
IMO, Rajab is looking good and Flanagan should be worried. Rajab digs into the line at pace and Flanagan plays robotically before the line. Only thing Flanagan has is defence. Halves should not be selected to defend
I agree. He’s a real contender. ROTFLMAO. Dude isn’t even a halfback. We already have a running 5/8.