Opinion Khaled Rajab

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
absolutely killed it - what a prospect!
Close to best on field...

I'm convinced the kids got it takes.

Rajab and BBO have got plenty in them and its a no brainer in my opinion to buy a very experienced half to work with these kids in the under's to get them ready for firsts.

Could Reynolds be that guy or do we need a HB?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rajab does what most young halves dont do - go to the line at pace and accept being hit - hopefully coaches work on his defence - tends to let attackers get on his outside shoulder.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Flanagun said Rajab is a career Reserve Grader. Can't wait for him to come into this thread and shit all over a good prospect in Rajab that can dig into the line and attract defenders just so he can stick up for Flanagan.
Our club is so keen to get rid of flanno, they are chasing 20yr old rookies who are under contract for3 more years to replace him..that should tell u all u need to know!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dunno right now who plays round 1 at 7 but Rajab looks to be the guy at this stage to jump in and push Flanno out..Gus already said it a couple of weeks ago and these performances only promote such plans.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dunno right now who plays round 1 at 7 but Rajab looks to be the guy at this stage to jump in and push Flanno out..Gus already said it a couple of weeks ago and these performances only promote such plans.
He should be given every chance to compete for the halfback spot in the preseason. If he's still not ready, or they don't want to rush him, maybe he gets a shot once the season starts if Flanagan is still struggling. Either way, surely next year he gets some games in FG.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should be given every chance to compete for the halfback spot in the preseason. If he's still not ready, or they don't want to rush him, maybe he gets a shot once the season starts if Flanagan is still struggling. Either way, surely next year he gets some games in FG.
Absolutely, Gus might need to make some room in the top 30 I don't think he is in there atm?