Khaled Rajab to make debut

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope this is a joke?
Yes indeed. There were rumours back in Feb ‘23 that Rajab was disappointed to miss spot in top 30 due to Reynolds & KO getting the nod, and that Roosters et al were circling. Drunkfield article I think. Seen nothing confirmed.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Deserves his chance. Played very well last year & has played well again this year. This should be the way to earn a spot in FG. Just not certain what role he will play as he is primarily a half /5-8.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Guessing he will come on as 5/8 KO to lock? Kos defence has been great, could handle it.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes indeed. There were rumours back in Feb ‘23 that Rajab was disappointed to miss spot in top 30 due to Reynolds & KO getting the nod, and that Roosters et al were circling. Drunkfield article I think. Seen nothing confirmed.
There was no lol’s so wasnt sure. Ciraldo has copped a lot on here but I don’t think he could responsibly blood the juniors any faster considering where we are on the ladder. I actually think Rajab’s game will transfer nicely to the top grade and he will make it very hard to drop him.
If he can become a jack of all trades utility that can play fullback, halves and hooker he could he invaluable for us especially with HIA’s.
Hopefully this is the last we see of Reynolds in first grade as he transitions to an off the field role

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're in the bottom quadrant of the league and wanna experiment with bringing halves on mid game. Just seems insane to me.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We're in the bottom quadrant of the league and wanna experiment with bringing halves on mid game. Just seems insane to me.
Yes agree. Cannot access Bulldogs website for some reason. So Btw have not seen this anywhere confirmed yet re Rajab debut?? Where was that listed?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes agree. Cannot access Bulldogs website for some reason. So Btw have not seen this anywhere confirmed yet re Rajab debut?? Where was that listed?
Bringing Halves on?... as far as I know, Rajab has played multiple different positions in the backline last few years, including fullback. I do not think Rajab will be taking any time from Burton or Olaupo. Rajab making his debut means Wilson will be replacing Kiraz... Pretty standard that CC will not name a player making their first-grade debut until later in the week. The plan always was for Wilson to drop back to the bench for JAC if he came through Origin Ok. Reynolds was just a placeholder.