Khabib nurmagomedov vs tony ferguson

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Last fight was against Pettis. If you have time to back and watch it. I'm pretty sure Pettis broke his wrist in the 3rd round and finished the fight.
Wasn’t Tony’s last fight when he stopped Cowboy 2nd round? That wasn’t that long ago.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
yes your right...he blew his nose and his eye blew up. My bad
have you seen the post of Tony’s last 6 opponents faces after he fought them? Going to be very interesting the guy that never bleeds vs the guy that makes everyone bleed.

A

Alexander the Great

have you seen the post of Tony’s last 6 opponents faces after he fought them? Going to be very interesting the guy that never bleeds vs the guy that makes everyone bleed.
I have not seen it but will look it up later. Most fights if Khabib gets any opponent to the floor you can pretty much call it the fight but Tony is such awkward prick i feel like he would be the only person to get out of his grapple.

2020 is huge for UFC.
Conor Vs Cowboy
Tony vs Khabib
Jones VS Reyes

Israel Adesanya also looking like he is going to fight Yoel Romero but have not set the date yet. I watched a interview with Dana white last night and he was sure that that fight would happen.

Also Jorge Masvidal has become one of my Fav fighters. Looking forward to his next fight.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 12516

Destroyed and dead....
Not bad aye... that’s actually not the one I saw the one I saw was last 6 and faces where a mess.

Both on 12 fight streaks going to be awesome. shame it’s not until April.

hopefully the dogs would have recorded a few wins by then as well .

A

Alexander the Great

Not bad aye... that’s actually not the one I saw the one I saw was last 6 and faces where a mess.

Both on 12 fight streaks going to be awesome. shame it’s not until April.

hopefully the dogs would have recorded a few wins by then as well .
i highly doubt it but at least we have this to fall back on

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last fight was against Pettis. If you have time to back and watch it. I'm pretty sure Pettis broke his wrist in the 3rd round and finished the fight.
Pettis didn't look like Pettis on the weekend. I was disappointed with his loss.

If luck is on Khabib's side he will win, but will be a good match up nevertheless with Fergo

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Pettis didn't look like Pettis on the weekend. I was disappointed with his loss.

If luck is on Khabib's side he will win, but will be a good match up nevertheless with Fergo
Lol yeah you get it now luck!