Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's official! April 19 (Sydney Time)

Going to be for the Lightweight Title and whoever wins is the 155 GOAT.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely for the GOAT lightweight. Khabib should be the fave. Only way I see Tony winning this is a sub off his back. Hard to bet against either guy though.
Think I'll be going for Tony to pull off the upset.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Khabib will probably edge it but really hoping Ferguson does him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Definitely for the GOAT lightweight. Khabib should be the fave. Only way I see Tony winning this is a sub off his back. Hard to bet against either guy though.
Think I'll be going for Tony to pull off the upset.
That's the only way I see Tony winning also, well besides ref stoppage because of cuts caused by Tony's elbows.

A

Alexander the Great

Tony is a solid fighter but he has had way tto many injures to keep up with khabib. By far the greatest match up for both fighters.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
upload_2019-11-30_22-36-15.png

I wouldn't write off Tony... guarantee underneath that business shirt he's ripped as shit.

upload_2019-11-30_22-36-44.png

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Khabib will take him down and batter him.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oooh can not wait for this match. I think Tony will have a good chance of upsetting Khabib.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
oh this guy is a muslim.
Explains why all the muslims at my work are always blowing smoke up this guys ass?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
oh this guy is a muslim.
Explains why all the muslims at my work are always blowing smoke up this guys ass?
He is the currently the biggest sports star in the Muslim/ Arab community. One freak of a wrestler and has been super dominant for a long time. But Tony makes everyone bleed... let’s see what happens. Khabib slight favourite but hard to pick both on 12 fight win streaks.

A

Alexander the Great

I think Habib will edge him out
He is the currently the biggest sports star in the Muslim/ Arab community. One freak of a wrestler and has been super dominant for a long time. But Tony makes everyone bleed... let’s see what happens. Khabib slight favourite but hard to pick both on 12 fight win streaks.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mo Salah is bigger. Khabib is number 2.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mo Salah= 35.1 million instagram followers. 10.9M Twitter followers.
Khabib Nurmagomedov= 18.3 million instagram followers. 856.3K Twitter followers.

It's not even close.
Lol... my friend.... what you questioned was who is the bigger star in the Muslim/ Arab world and I provided you and article re Khabibs popularity (there are copious amounts) Although soccer or football is the most followed sport in the world. I dare say it’s obvious that a lot of football followers and Liverpool supporters who follow Saleh are not of the Muslim faith...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lol... my friend.... what you questioned was who is the bigger star in the Muslim/ Arab world and I provided you and article re Khabibs popularity (there are copious amounts) Although soccer or football is the most followed sport in the world. I dare say it’s obvious that a lot of football followers and Liverpool supporters who follow Saleh are not of the Muslim faith...
Yeah because a news article is actual proof... I gave you actual proof by their follower numbers

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah because a news article is actual proof... I gave you actual proof by their follower numbers
No you didn’t. You gave me proof of overall following on Instagram which is not inline with what we are discussing. In any case it’s not a big deal I’d rather be talking about the bulldogs...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can not wait for this fight to happen! They better be fit ffs.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can not wait for this fight to happen! They better be fit ffs.
It should be a cracker fight for sure
I can’t even remember the last time tony was in action

A

Alexander the Great

Last fight was against Pettis. If you have time to back and watch it. I'm pretty sure Pettis broke his wrist in the 3rd round and finished the fight.
It should be a cracker fight for sure
I can’t even remember the last time tony was in action