Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor UFC 229!

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

You going to admit that the mcfuckwit started the fight in the ring and not jump to conclusions about the mans faith?
They both used religion.. first time ever in ufc his history. Both should be banned from the sport.
Christian's and muslims both are violent. If it were a Israeli fighter he would have hugged his opponent and wished him good luck.

A

Alexander the Great

You going to admit that the mcfuckwit started the fight in the ring and not jump to conclusions about the mans faith?
Yes I'll admit that dirty crusader was the first to start the religious war

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
They both used religion.. first time ever in ufc his history. Both should be banned from the sport.
Christian's and muslims both are violent. If it were a Israeli fighter he would have hugged his opponent and wished him good luck.
Bro I don’t follow this shit sport or khabib, the riot got me interested, and seen a lot of clips on YouTube about both fighters,
khabib was always humble in his previous fights but mcfuckwit is on another level of fuckwit.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yes I'll admit that dirty crusader was the first to start the religious war
I’m not just talking about faith also talking how people jumped to conclusions and made khabibs team the bad guys, when in reality it was the other way around.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Ps Israeli can also be Muslim, Christian or Jew.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They're supposed to be organizing a rematch but I cant see how Conor wins, he was able to pace himself with Diaz and win a decision in the rematch but he wont be able to avoid Kebabs takedowns.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone involved is at fault. They all went full retard but you knew it was on the cards with all the animosity going into the fight. The whole thing was pack mentality, as soon as Khabib jumped the fence everyone went wild and it escalated from that.

No matter what was said or done prior to the fight, if Khabib didn't jump the fence the brawl most likely doesn't happen. That was the trigger point right there for the pack mentality to begin, 1 in all in.

Both fighters have stained the sport right now and both need to be held accountable for it.

As for Khabibs guys, who are also fighters signed with the UFC, they are sacked. Dana said that those guys will never fight in the UFC again.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just rewatched the fight what a fucking mauling

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He is a dead set freak see his face covered in blood just laughing at Pettis after he got knocked down?
Yes he is not normal that guy.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
They're supposed to be organizing a rematch but I cant see how Conor wins, he was able to pace himself with Diaz and win a decision in the rematch but he wont be able to avoid Kebabs takedowns.
He doesn't deserve a rematch at all.

If the rumours are true, Conor has signed on for like 6 fights (so 5 to go I guess). It makes heaps more sense to make him fight Diaz, Poirier or even GSP.

Khabib should probably fight Ferguson next (hopefully his suspension isn't 6 or more months) then Conor can fight whoever wins that if he manages to win one or two fights.

If Khabib gets suspended for ages, let Ferguson fight someone for an interim title.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He doesn't deserve a rematch at all.

If the rumours are true, Conor has signed on for like 6 fights (so 5 to go I guess). It makes heaps more sense to make him fight Diaz, Poirier or even GSP.

Khabib should probably fight Ferguson next (hopefully his suspension isn't 6 or more months) then Conor can fight whoever wins that if he manages to win one or two fights.

If Khabib gets suspended for ages, let Ferguson fight someone for an interim title.
GSP is too big for Conor and would beat him worse than khabib did, Diaz apparently wont fight him again because he believes he won both fights. Poirier would be a good match even though Conor beat him it was at featherweight and both
fight at lightweight now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
True Geordie reckons Conor just "gave up", and didn't have an answer.

Reckons it kinda shows him up as a fighter as it's not the first or second time he's just given up. Mayweather as well.

Alot will depend on ego here (as to what Conor does next).

OPTION 1: He lines up another big name fight (or rematch) and gets pasted all over the matt... you'd have to say it's career over.

OPTION 2: Drop back, fight some fringe fighters, and then mysteriously get an injury which prevents him ever fighting again.

OPTION 3: Start talking with WWE about contracts and cash in before his body starts causing him issues in a decades time.

I don't see Conor being like Lesnar and being able to fight near/into his 40s.

Coming from someone without very little interest in both.. UFC everyday of the week unless it's Anthony Joshua fighting.
Same here... I have little to no interest in boxing or UFC (these days). I see little point in a sport where two blokes beat the shit out of each other.

I'll admit though I watched a few Bisping/Lesnar/St-Pierre fights many moons ago.

I also watch the odd WWE/WCW/Whatever its called when I'm bored and nothing is on tv.

No charges were pressed against anyone, they are all free.

Only the UFC can strip titles. The commission has literally no say in titles. They can ban Khabib and Conor though.
They have been released from jail without charge whilst investigations continue.

UFC will have no choice but to strip the title if NAC suspend Khabib for 12 months or longer.

Conor's fans got belted just like their hero

TKO @ 1:50

A perfect example of some of the meatheads who follow the sport, and the sort of rabble the sport attracts.

Where was security in all this (both in the ring and outside)?

The should have just lit people up with tasers. Khabib included if he starts it.

and this is a point I made previously... the tension between fans created over this after fight brawl, is what has the potential to spill over.

Either the UFC step in and do something to stop it,
or I guarantee in months/years to come we'll be reading about a mass shooting in the US before/during/after a UFC event.

and sadly I think it's a matter of WHEN, not IF, because they've allowed the sport to be populated by egos and fighters who run their mouths rather than handle business in the ring.

GSP is too big for Conor and would beat him worse than khabib did.
and the problem with that is :D?

Heck Lesnar at 41 now would put Conor in a coffin.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah very impressive but I give round 3 to Conor
The judges score cards are out and they all gave Conor the third as well.

So that is officially Khabib first round lost in the UFC. Well done Conor lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do they score rounds in ufc?
I think it's the same as boxing.

Round one went to Khabib 10-9
Round two was all Khabib and they gave it a 10-8
Round three they gave it to Conor 10-9

Status
Not open for further replies.