Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor UFC 229!

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
Ferguson definitely deserves next crack, so hopefully the suspension if there is one is not too long.

Did you catch the presser? Ferguson is one weird cat. I honestly think Khabib will kick his ass but it would be a very entertaining build up and fight if it happens.
Would be really difficult for Ferguson against Khabib with his bung knee, but fmd Ferguson is an animal. Would be great to watch, a lot better than the garbage we saw from McGregor.

Malla

Reaction score
That is such a ridiculous thing to say. Conor is definitely not a shit fighter, his stand up game is up there with the best, he just cannot match people with an excellent ground game. I will admit that he is overrated though, and it is mostly because of how good he is at self promotion. The exact same thing happened with Rousey, but unlike Rousey I fully expect Conor to come back and beat almost any of the top contenders in lightweight, I just can't ever see him beating Khabib. He could easily beat the rest though.
I digress, I shouldn't have said shit. Maybe, 'not as good'. Apologies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's all self inflicted by Dana. Using the bus incident to promote everything, allowing Conor to talk down on Khabib, his family and his belief's etc - it all came back to smack him in the face and tbh this may have damaged the UFC's brand. If the commission want to be dead set about this investigation, surely they will punish the root cause of what happened and that being Dana. Obviously he isn't responsible Khabib's actions, and Khabib should definitely deal with those consequences, but the way Dana has been running this the last few years is just terrible.
Do people really care about these negative events though? Even after all the shit that happened this event had way more people watching and tweeting about it than any other event ever. Shit talk is part of the fight game and it all adds to the drama. It isn't illegal to sledge people or their religion, it may be scummy but it is part of it. I can't see UFC losing fans over stuff like that.

I do agree with you though and I don't think illegal actions like what Conor did should be used in promotion of fights, it is totally unnecessary.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be really difficult for Ferguson against Khabib with his bung knee, but fmd Ferguson is an animal. Would be great to watch, a lot better than the garbage we saw from McGregor.
Did you hear how he doesn't even do physio and manages his injuries himself? That is absolutely wack. He also doesn't spar at all which may have some weight to it because you don't bruise or injure yourself but honestly I can't believe he doesn't do physio. Surely he is hurting his fitness and potential there.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Ferguson could be a very dangerous matchup for Khabib if it happens. Ferguson wouldn’t be afraid of being taken down and could do damage on his back.
I hope the UFC realise to an extent this is a monster they created. I won’t say it’s been explicitly been encouraged, but fighters like Conor haven’t been penalised for talkimg smack and provoking their opponents. There have been clear instances where fighters have talked their way into high profile matches despite their rankings not reflecting the opportunity provided.
Unfortunately Conor talked smack and attacked the wrong crew which led to this. If you want to create this drama you need to understand you may not be able to control how people react.
I think Khabib would end Ferguson and it won’t be close in the end but it’ll definitely be entertaining.

Malla

Reaction score
Do people really care about these negative events though? Even after all the shit that happened this event had way more people watching and tweeting about it than any other event ever. Shit talk is part of the fight game and it all adds to the drama. It isn't illegal to sledge people or their religion, it may be scummy but it is part of it. I can't see UFC losing fans over stuff like that.

I do agree with you though and I don't think illegal actions like what Conor did should be used in promotion of fights, it is totally unnecessary.
Us fans love it, but it effects sponsors and money coming in to the sport.

Malla

Reaction score
Did you hear how he doesn't even do physio and manages his injuries himself? That is absolutely wack. He also doesn't spar at all which may have some weight to it because you don't bruise or injure yourself but honestly I can't believe he doesn't do physio. Surely he is hurting his fitness and potential there.
He is a dead set freak see his face covered in blood just laughing at Pettis after he got knocked down?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is a dead set freak see his face covered in blood just laughing at Pettis after he got knocked down?
It’s crazy to think that there are men out there who enjoy getting the fuck beat out of them in there tight shorts for fun, gotta respect that to be fair.

Malla

Reaction score
It’s crazy to think that there are men out there who enjoy getting the fuck beat out of them in there tight shorts for fun, gotta respect that to be fair.
Absolutely and they are massively underpaid they deserve to get paid so much more

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Khabib isn't boring..the UFCs boring. He does everything within the rules. Fuck the UFC..it has nothing on boxing. People only watch because there are some fucked up knock outs.

Boring to casuals that dont understand what they are watching, That was some super high level shit yesterday entertaining af, Modern day gladiators.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wanted the loud mouth **** to win because his beard is Better than the monkey ***** beard lol

Lamest excuse of a beard I have seen.

PS Kebab reminds me of Alex Kidd

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Follows a book that was written by a war lord what else did you guys expect from him and his camp
You going to admit that the mcfuckwit started the fight in the ring and not jump to conclusions about the mans faith?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I wanted the loud mouth **** to win because his beard is Better than the monkey ***** beard lol

Lamest excuse of a beard I have seen.

PS Kebab reminds me of Alex Kidd
Mcfuckwit is finished I hope someone puts him in hospital the dirty prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.