KFC Advert (Bulldogs)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My missus can’t even get angry at me I will be like what babe I’m just trying to support an athletic organisation with that like helps kids and that to get moving and stuff and all that sorts stuff. Do you want a drum stick.
Chicken nuggets? What chicken nuggets? All I see are symbols of support for the well being of my local community and the benefits of sporting culture.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Chicken nuggets? What chicken nuggets? All I see are symbols of support for the well being of my local community and the benefits of sporting culture.
Also the potato and gravy if that doesn’t give you salmonella and make you loose some weight after spewing from both ends for a few days what will? Sport??? Lol no

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Note that he actually took a bite, that is usually a big no no in ads, you aren't supposed to actually eat the product...
Yes I thought the food in adds wasn't actually edible and all staged. Maybe he spat it out after haha

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yes I thought the food in adds wasn't actually edible and all staged. Maybe he spat it out after haha
Maybe he spat it out after?? Come on bro you are better than that. Maybe the only thing he has ever spat out after is the top part of a dickheads ear after a brawl at the Palace Coogee in the day but I reckon Ogre would have smashed a couple of 10 piece boxes filming this.

Last edited:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somewhere out there, is a very upset Dan Ferris reading this news and wishing he was still at the club.

I guess this means every single one of the tries we score is now headed to the KFC video ref.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That ad looks like it was shot with a drone at the start. We should ask kfc if they would let us borrow it for training sessions.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We've been promoted up the chicken ladder from M&J chickens to KFC?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I am so disgusted that perhaps the worlds fattiest and unhealthiest food is now not just associated with us, bur a major sponsor.

FFS.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I am so disgusted that perhaps the worlds fattiest and unhealthiest food is now not just associated with us, bur a major sponsor.

FFS.
Everything in moderation Wahesh :grinning: