Social Media Kevin Walter's in the mix to coach the dogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who still wants him as coach after getting smashed by nsw tonight?
Moot point... Walters hasn't taken coaching jobs because he doesn't want a full time gig. Pretty sure Titans, Broncos and Cowboys jobs would have all been offered to him.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moot point... Walters hasn't taken coaching jobs because he doesn't want a full time gig. Pretty sure Titans, Broncos and Cowboys jobs would have all been offered to him.
Nope.

They interviewed him, but he was never getting the job.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a win ratio of around 35% when he had a full time coaching gig in ESL.

A real, proven coach please not more 30 percenters.

Don't give a shit about his record in Qld cup or backyard tournaments, he's not an NRL standard coach.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hearing kevo and flanno’s nane being thrown around. I say neither will fix the situation. I say get the walker brothers. No more tolls on the 4th. No more forwards touching the ball in the attacking zone. They will completely rejuvenate the side

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No thanks..!! Prefer flanno

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a win ratio of around 35% when he had a full time coaching gig in ESL.

A real, proven coach please not more 30 percenters.

Don't give a shit about his record in Qld cup or backyard tournaments, he's not an NRL standard coach.
Only problem with that is there are not too many available.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walters is not proven at all and would not be any upgrade on whay we have .
We either need a proven coach like (examples)-Henry,Griffin etc who knows how to coach or go left field and get walker bros .
Any origin team can make you look like you can coach.
Would not be an upgrade on what we have now?

I think Paul Langmack would be an upgrade.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only problem with that is there are not too many available.
We've got to do better than replacing rubbish with rubbish. There's better options out there than Walters.

Walters like Meninga and even Filter are good for a few games per year not the week in week out coaching.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've got to do better than replacing rubbish with rubbish. There's better options out there than Walters.

Walters like Meninga and even Filter are good for a few games per year not the week in week out coaching.
Possibly but at least Meninga & Fittler were given a go.

We could at least replace Pay now and see what he can do for the rest of the year before writing him off couldn't we.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
From Rothfields comments in his own column about Pay getting possibly sacked, he inferred Flanno wont be coming back anytime soon.

That's fine by my. Flanno is a massively overrared flog.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No Flanno.... please.... what went on under his watch at the Sharks was appalling .... we may need a change.... but we need to set some ethical standards.

I’ll find it hard to support the club if we sign him. Truly, I will.

We can do better. Having said that, I don’t know Walters is the answer.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wouldn’t that mean he can’t coach Queensland cause there’s a rule that NRL Coach’s can’t coach Origin

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Justin Holbrook please. His off contract. Sign him up ffs. All we have to do is make him an offer. He will know our cap situation. Everyone does now. His coached here in the lower grades before. We are a powerhouse club with great facility's and will soon be getting a blank check book to sign whoever he wants. Good coaches should be falling over each other to be coaching us in the next few years.

Theres no reason why Holbrook will say no. England or Australia? Im sure he wants to come home. Open cheak book great facilities. Make him an offer now.

Last edited:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am hearing kevo and flanno’s nane being thrown around. I say neither will fix the situation. I say get the walker brothers. No more tolls on the 4th. No more forwards touching the ball in the attacking zone. They will completely rejuvenate the side
walker brothers no thanks

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucking hell, I'm amazed at how many people want that cock head flannagen

He pumped his team full of drugs won an illegitament comp and got busted for it, that doesn't make him a good coach