Kevin Penny Amazing Acrobatic TRY vs. Leigh (Challenge Cup 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was going to post that myself yesterday - pretty cool. The commentators were in disbelief.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I kinda feel like we see these exact dives in the NRL at least once every few weeks.

Like these kents are going to have to step it up massively in the future lol.

Someone run at the line then high speed cartwheel before the defence and then spring over them and score on the deadball line.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impressive!

Also enjoyed the Video Referees real-time commentating their decision; can we have that too please and thank you!?

~cb.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impressive!

Also enjoyed the Video Referees real-time commentating their decision; can we have that too please and thank you!?

~cb.
Yeah because I'd like to see what goes on in their minds with decisions like the milkman incidents and other things that happen

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I kinda feel like we see these exact dives in the NRL at least once every few weeks.

Like these kents are going to have to step it up massively in the future lol.

Someone run at the line then high speed cartwheel before the defence and then spring over them and score on the deadball line.
id like to see Rona run at full speed at the corner, feint to jump in the air but just hit the brakes and watch the cover defence all go past him into touch then plant the ball down.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty decent effort and appropriate front jersey sponsor "Fly Emirates".

But we see a lot of similar ones in the NRL these days.

This week so far we've had Big Manu and Mansour literally millimetres from the touchlines and score.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
was worth using up the last dregs of my data for!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How good was it? I taped the games over the weekend and I actually only watched that particular one this morning. That was the one that turned the game too although Leigh fought really hard to keep with Warrington until the last ten or so minutes. You could see that the Leigh side was not a super league team but by golly they did their fans proud and the fans themselves kept up the massive vocal support even til the final siren.

Couple of the Leigh blokes too are massive try scorers for their side, one guy I think it was 112 tries in 119 games ( or something close to that)

Status
Not open for further replies.