kevin moore interview on brisbane radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i just heard an add for brisbane radio station 1116am 4bc that bulldogs coach kevin moore will be interviewed by billy j smith today

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
billy j smith interviewed kevin moore about the bulldogs.
kevin spoke with excitement about the new players at the club, he believes given some time to work together we will see a more focused team.
and how the wooden spoon hurt many at the club.
he spoke of the new fringe management of tony grimaldi and others helping with players.
he spoke of players leaving the club , mason for the issues he had with the club, omearly for the money, and sbw, he didnt go into him much.
billy j said to kevin moore, could he bring what his father brought to the club, kevins reply.... he is working on it
billy j also said he spoke to steve mortimer recently about the bulldogs, mortimer spoke very positivley as to where the bulldogs are now, and the direction they are headed.

all looks good for the bulldogs in 2009

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
thanks for that, interesting that they spoke about mase and co

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Nothing we haven't heard already, although I like how MANY media sources/personalities are taking interest in the Bulldogs prep. and administration for 2009.

I haven't seen this in yeaaars. Very positive

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I say what a privilege it was to listen to Kevin Moore's thoughts and words. Thanks also to 4BC.
Kevin talked about how he's been involved with The Club since the mid 1980's.
He understands that he has a
big responsibility to continue our successful tradition.
He talked about changing of the guard that had to happen, some of which was forced by blokes moving on.
Nevertheless, Coach said that this presents a great opportunity for our new recruits and youngsters, whom he said were quality and family orientated.
He also said that the points record would be a tremendous achievement for
Hasem. Coach also said that he has a good relationship with BK and Brett is perfect for what our Club needs at this time.
There is a quiet confidence and deservedly so at Camp. The whole Squad and Organisation as a whole are excited about what's going to happen in '09.
There has also been an extra
Conditioner, Strenghth and Grimaldi as the Fitness Coach.
There is a definite positive light from The Club.
The Bulldogs footy culture still
remains strong and successfull, said Kevin Moore.
He stated that we need to put our heads down, work really hard and not too many distruptions.
He also said that as always will
need to have and make our luck on and off the field.
The new recruits and our young players have the opportunity to develop in a good enviroment, to improve as individuals and be with a Team.
Coach said that he was excited to play Manly Round1.
Trials v Saints and a Brisbane trial game v Raiders (28th Feb @ Meakin Park, Slacks Creek 8pm).
Coach also states that like his Dad, Peter Moore, that we're getting back to what The Bulldogs are about. With not too many distruptions that anything was possible in '09 and that also we can't get too far ahead of ourselves.

Thanks Coach

G

giant

lets hope he is a better coach than he was a player.i wish him all the luck and i hope he helps us turn the corner quickly

X

XxFoVoSxX

lets hope he is a better coach than he was a player.i wish him all the luck and i hope he helps us turn the corner quickly
He was not a bad player tbh, he had someone called Steve Mortimer in front of him and then Craig Pollamounter

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
any link? I want to listen/read the interview.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Why would a broncos supporter want to listen to the bulldogs coach being interviewed :confused:
What's wrong with that??I like listening to other teams interviews, I love Rugby League not just the Bulldogs!

G

giant

What's wrong with that??I like listening to other teams interviews, I love Rugby League not just the Bulldogs!
listerning to a coach interview is not like watching a rugby league game imo

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Kimlo, call 4BC
They should have a digital copy of it saved, there

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed. It's always interesting to see how other coaches are rating their sides in the wind-up to the season. I usually try to remember what i can even just for the benefit of starting my tipping comps a little more informed. That and i don't follow any other sports so it would be a looong off-season if i only waited to see stuff about the Bulldogs in the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.