Kevin Hastings walks away from Roosters over Mitchell Pearce’s departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe so....but what does it matter? He is 100 percent correct. Your club is soulless and gross....and next to no chance next year. Go find a real club to support, why don't you?
The innovator ha
Should be the incinerator for you and the charcoal chickens up the mighty dogs

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the club that has to play a pre recording of the chant ‘easts’ over the speakers to give you the impression they have fans.

The only people who follow them nowadays are tourists who love bondi beach and have no idea about league.

Hopefully Cronk does his acl a week out from round 1 lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The innovator ha
Haha I’m sick of it mate.... however many superstars they want to sign in a given year, they generally get.... and they expect people to believe everything is above board? Bull. Shit!

Go the dogs!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The innovator ha
Haha maybe not to the incinerator for Innovator.... but I wouldn’t mind toasting roosters jersey or 20 :p

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the roosters having a winge they need to keep it up hopfully choke sack robbo and hire Des Hasler.
Back to buisness for the mighty blue and whites

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are called the transit lounge for good reason

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol
That troll copped a roasting just like the chokers! Love it

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all know The game has lost it's loyalty >:(
Not defending the Roorters but Horrie seems to have lost his honesty.
Horrie can't be too unhappy...Hanging around for 30 years after retiring.
Here is my opinion of how it all unfolded
Kevie's son Jackson makes it to first grade and admittedly had a great few weeks
First grade half comes back, as expected the rookie half gets dropped of course with the high hope that the future is bright.
Suddenly thing start to go wrong.
Uncle Nick calls Horrie...HI Horrie as you know we are stacked for halves and unfortunately we can't keep jackson at the Roorters as you know we are only ALLOWED $ 20 millions over the cap, you know we have to stay loyal Pearcy.....has been at the club for ever, sorry mate...OK uncle Nick said Horrie :confused:
BRAKING NEWS...Cronk of to the CROOKS
Uncle Nick on the BOX...We have invested in a new and improved SOMBRERO called CHEAT-A-CAP it's XXXXXXXXXXX size will allow us to LIMITLESSLY stretch the cap to fit all the players we want at the club :fearscream:
F...K YOU UNCLE NICK...Said Horrie:rage:
What a joke our game has become :fearful:

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We all know The game has lost it's loyalty >:(
Not defending the Roorters but Horrie seems to have lost his honesty.
Horrie can't be too unhappy...Hanging around for 30 years after retiring.
Here is my opinion of how it all unfolded
Kevie's son Jackson makes it to first grade and admittedly had a great few weeks
First grade half comes back, as expected the rookie half gets dropped of course with the high hope that the future is bright.
Suddenly thing start to go wrong.
Uncle Nick calls Horrie...HI Horrie as you know we are stacked for halves and unfortunately we can't keep jackson at the Roorters as you know we are only ALLOWED $ 20 millions over the cap, you know we have to stay loyal Pearcy.....has been at the club for ever, sorry mate...OK uncle Nick said Horrie :confused:
BRAKING NEWS...Cronk of to the CROOKS
Uncle Nick on the BOX...We have invested in a new and improved SOMBRERO called CHEAT-A-CAP it's XXXXXXXXXXX size will allow us to LIMITLESSLY stretch the cap to fit all the players we want at the club :fearscream:
F...K YOU UNCLE NICK...Said Horrie:rage:
What a joke our game has become :fearful:
I might be wrong but wasn't he the bloke who went to the US after retiring and made a fortune over there. I think he has only come back onto the local scene in recent years probably coinciding with his young bloke going OK. If I am right about him then he probably hasn't been hanging off the club like a lot of deadbeats do once their careers are over because they can't do anything else. In any event he has only given them away after their treatment of Pearce. His young bloke has been gone for 12 months.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I might be wrong but wasn't he the bloke who went to the US after retiring and made a fortune over there. I think he has only come back onto the local scene in recent years probably coinciding with his young bloke going OK. If I am right about him then he probably hasn't been hanging off the club like a lot of deadbeats do once their careers are over because they can't do anything else. In any event he has only given them away after their treatment of Pearce. His young bloke has been gone for 12 months.
I don't know where he has or hasn't been but he is the one that is complaining, he probably didn't want to look like a sook when his son was released and now he has taken advantage of the Pearce situation to express his feeling of disgust with the Roorters because of his son's possible mistreatment,
Any way who cares about the Roorters, let them burn !

Status
Not open for further replies.