Kerrod Holland ranks most dangerous centre in 2018 for creating line breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Last season there was plenty of pressure, the wooden spoon was calling, rather loudly. At round 18 we were favourites for the prize that no one wants to win. That’s a lot of pressure on it’s own plus pressure from the ISP guys who were killing it. Want to stay in FG, then prove it. Want to play with us next season, then prove it. Lots to prove as a team and lots of pressure to keep your spot.

Go Dogs

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last season there was plenty of pressure, the wooden spoon was calling, rather loudly. At round 18 we were favourites for the prize that no one wants to win. That’s a lot of pressure on it’s own plus pressure from the ISP guys who were killing it. Want to stay in FG, then prove it. Want to play with us next season, then prove it. Lots to prove as a team and lots of pressure to keep your spot.

Go Dogs

Exactly! Thank you

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s a bit harsh man. Holland’s ok mate.
He’s a first grader. Good value as well. You can’t have 17 superstars in one team.
Every year he improves a bit.
He created a lot of attack for us. You can teach D easier than teaching attack. He ain’t got a problem with reading the play in defense, he just needs a bit of muscle so his tackles stick.
How is it harsh? Its the truth and you basically just said the same thing I did just in a positive manner.

Holland is good value, I didn't say his was shit, I said to settle for him is shit!

His not gonna gain muscle and strength because his 26 and always injured, his not going to jam in on defence lines to help Foran, his not going to turn and chase quickly and he cant hit and stick. WE NEED A CENTRE and Holland can be the back up he should be.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't understand the hate Holland cops. He's been shifted through a few positions for us and provided spark to our attack in all of them last season. And he probably isn't costing us all that much under the cap. His first season here was inconsistent but he's impressed me with his progress. There's room for improvement from him. But I'm glad for him to get the chance.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where did i say he was great defensively? Fuck sake. Even still he was no worse than what was previously there. There's still potential for improvement.

What argument are you even trying to put forward? He was shit before so he will always be shit. Fuck the level of knowledge on TK is pathetic.

We have no bloody centres at the club and Holland made plenty of improvements and showed them to us when he finally got some game time. He also formed a good combination with Smith and a good winger/centre combo has been something we have lacked for years. But na he's shit, lets put a backrower at centre. Dumb Kennel like always.
Exactly this.
He’s as good and anyone else we have defensively (with room for improvement), and better than everyone in attack.
Shitcunt. Drop him.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What usual argument? Holland made improvements to his game this season, nobody can deny that. He was also arguably our biggest threat running the ball. He could break tackles, he could offload, he showed good anticipation in attack and formed a good combo with Smith. Where that ranks him up against the best is irrelevant here, i'm only arguing his impact within our squad.
Your usual argument about playing different when the pressure was off. Until his 5 trys marley at end of season he had only scored 3 since arriving here about 3 years ago. Other centres when fresh at start of season are gonna murder holland. Attack means nothing if u cant tackle.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck holland off. Use his money and the 500 thousand. Guess. To poach manu. If your so smart marley why wouldnt u do something like that. I want fucking premierships and u wont win one if holland has to line up against mitchell, chambers or inglis. They will rip him into two, then i suppose his stats can double and yez will be loving him twice as hard pfffft.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck holland off. Use his money and the 500 thousand. Guess. To poach manu. If your so smart marley why wouldnt u do something like that. I want fucking premierships and u wont win one if holland has to line up against mitchell, chambers or inglis. They will rip him into two, then i suppose his stats can double and yez will be loving him twice as hard pfffft.

yeah like Roosters will part with Manu.. give me a break... Holland offered much more than some of our other players this year

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone going on about his attack. Take away our last 10 games of last year when wins ment nothing. Now post me his stats. Done nothing for 4 years, throws a few risky passes when the season is already lost and some of u go on like hes bob fulton. Ill be bringing this thread back up at around round 5 i reckon.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah like Roosters will part with Manu.. give me a break... Holland offered much more than some of our other players this year
For 800 thousand they might not have a choice. Like canterbury would part with klemmer.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Explain how you would just "poach" Manu?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously, what is the hate with Holland. Far out, everytime he got the ball this season I felt he was threatening.
People got to lay off him. There's others in the side Id get rid of before him....for starters I got no idea what JMK is doing there.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep and the montoyas and co need sacking too bud. I dont give a crap how much more he offered than others. Easy when u sit out first half of season on bench. He should of been fresh and adding spark. Cause hes done fuck all else since arriving
Explain how you would just "poach" Manu?
Offer him the coin, he gets a release on compasionate grounds. Do up the contract and let him sign it. Its a pretty simple process really. Just like the chooks and every other club does mate.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, what is the hate with Holland. Far out, everytime he got the ball this season I felt he was threatening.
People got to lay off him. There's others in the side Id get rid of before him....for starters I got no idea what JMK is doing there.
Because we need better bud u know that. I dont hate the bloke he seems like a nice fella. But he is not our answer we need better to compete with top sides. Look at the centres in the top 3 sides. Melbourne roosters and rabbits. I guess that is more to point im trying to get across.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And dont worry jmk and montoya and olive would all be packing there bags if i were in charge. Id retain holland in front of them lot and licha.

Status
Not open for further replies.