Kerrod Holland ranks most dangerous centre in 2018 for creating line breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are blowing bubbles because Holland got steamrolled by BJ Leilua?

Didnt Josh Morris get steamrolled by Leilua 1-1? So Josh Morris is weak as piss?

Wasnt James Graham steamrolled by Semi Radradra? James Graham weak as piss?

Wasnt Tolman steamrolled by Daniel Alvaro? Tolman weak as piss?

Holland is the least of our worries
It was actually Croker, Austin and Cotric in the game your talking about...

Foran is more of a worry of course but the thought of Foran and Holland defending next to each other is hard to take in.

And i'm actually more concerned about his inconsistency more than anything.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bevan French? Which pork chop has suggested French as our fullback?

Talk about a player who is weak as piss physically and mentally

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But becomes irrelevant when taken into context.

19 mins to Vikings Biatch!
No. A try cause is a try cause. It's like claiming someone scores a lot of tries yet when you look at the stats they have a 3 next to their name lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bevan French? Which pork chop has suggested French as our fullback?

Talk about a player who is weak as piss physically and mentally
Fullback, Centre. Different positions.

$50

For the lesson I gave today.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No. A try cause is a try cause. It's like claiming someone scores a lot of tries yet when you look at the stats they have a 3 next to their name lol.
Martin scored the most points out of all players in one game. Did he win?

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fullback, Centre. Different positions.

$50

For the lesson I gave today.
Be good to your mother because you will never get another

Free of charge

You can take this lesson to the bank

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Holland flick pass to Smith.

Smith is over

Yeahhhhh babyyyyy

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you drunk?
I'm glad you picked up on the patronisation and mind fcuking I'm serving up.

Bottom line is we can do better than Holland and CHN. We need to go shopping because Harper needs another season and we need a long term premiership winning right centre.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is the usual suspect in D. Anybody who cant acknowledge the importance of that is an idiot.

Sure he helped score and scored some of last seasons best tries but to settle for somebody who has been hit and miss his whole career is just shit. S H I T, SHIT!
That’s a bit harsh man. Holland’s ok mate.
He’s a first grader. Good value as well. You can’t have 17 superstars in one team.
Every year he improves a bit.
He created a lot of attack for us. You can teach D easier than teaching attack. He ain’t got a problem with reading the play in defense, he just needs a bit of muscle so his tackles stick.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they want to move on from des, maybe they should be prepared to take more risks. Focus on attack more and worry less about defence. Leave players in position they are good at.

Besides, after brenko every ctr is an improvement defensively to me. Lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where did i say he was great defensively? Fuck sake. Even still he was no worse than what was previously there. There's still potential for improvement.

What argument are you even trying to put forward? He was shit before so he will always be shit. Fuck the level of knowledge on TK is pathetic.

We have no bloody centres at the club and Holland made plenty of improvements and showed them to us when he finally got some game time. He also formed a good combination with Smith and a good winger/centre combo has been something we have lacked for years. But na he's shit, lets put a backrower at centre. Dumb Kennel like always.
He went well, but so did the rest of the team. When there’s “NO PRESSURE” on the team to make the eight they’re going to throw the ball around and push extra passes and play with no fear. Let’s see Holland play like that from round 1. It’s amazing how a team goes to another level when the pressure is off.
Put him under pressure and he’ll buckle.

I just felt like swapping sides on the no pressure debate from yesterday. Since you went the other way with Holland. LOL

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you picked up on the patronisation and mind fcuking I'm serving up.

Bottom line is we can do better than Holland and CHN. We need to go shopping because Harper needs another season and we need a long term premiership winning right centre.
Holland shits on Harper last season, this season, next season and the season after

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He went well, but so did the rest of the team. When there’s “NO PRESSURE” on the team to make the eight they’re going to throw the ball around and push extra passes and play with no fear. Let’s see Holland play like that from round 1. It’s amazing how a team goes to another level when the pressure is off.
Put him under pressure and he’ll buckle.

I just felt like swapping sides on the no pressure debate from yesterday. Since you went the other way with Holland. LOL
For sure. All he showed is that he's capable of being a threat with the ball, whether he can replicate it over a season is a totally different matter.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Harper only just started playing in the ISP lol calm down... he is coming along nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.