Kerrod Holland ranks most dangerous centre in 2018 for creating line breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As stupid as you thinking Holland who cant defend one on one is gonna go any good next to Foran… LMFAO.

CHN can play centre and until we find a suitable replacement he should play there.
CHN can whack front on but he does tend to get beaten by pace on the edge that would only get amplified in the centres. CHN is a good player but buying him is a bit puzzling because we are so strong in the back row.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So your usual argument doesnt stand this time cause its a player u like ?
What usual argument? Holland made improvements to his game this season, nobody can deny that. He was also arguably our biggest threat running the ball. He could break tackles, he could offload, he showed good anticipation in attack and formed a good combo with Smith. Where that ranks him up against the best is irrelevant here, i'm only arguing his impact within our squad.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where did i say he was great defensively? Fuck sake. Even still he was no worse than what was previously there. There's still potential for improvement.

What argument are you even trying to put forward? He was shit before so he will always be shit. Fuck the level of knowledge on TK is pathetic.

We have no bloody centres at the club and Holland made plenty of improvements and showed them to us when he finally got some game time. He also formed a good combination with Smith and a good winger/centre combo has been something we have lacked for years. But na he's shit, lets put a backrower at centre. Dumb Kennel like always.
Ummm how did this become about you?? You must be lonely or just crave the attention.

It is merely a counter argument to his "Wonderful" attack. Fcuk Attack if you don't have d.

P.s, I know your a fake.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CHN can whack front on but he does tend to get beaten by pace on the edge that would only get amplified in the centres. CHN is a good player but buying him is a bit puzzling because we are so strong in the back row.
That is exactly the only issue I have with the idea... I just keep thinkin there is only one way to find out and that's to throw him in.

I just get aroused of the thought of having Jacko and CHN on either side of our star half. Not many attackers will be happy to run those lines at him.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As stupid as you thinking Holland who cant defend one on one is gonna go any good next to Foran… LMFAO.

CHN can play centre and until we find a suitable replacement he should play there.
CHN should not and will not play centre.

lol at one on one defender. The bloke is playing centre and not in the middle.

You come up against Inglis and Mitchell one on one and its good night. Defending at centre is about timing, sliding across and picking the right moments to rush up and put pressure and try to limit the time when coming up against excellent attacking centres like an inglis, mitchell, roberts, etc

Tony Williams can play halfback but he aint a halfback

Holland can play hooker but he aint a hooker.

Dont know why i am bothering with someone who reckons Bevan French is the be all and end all as our "rockstar" fullback

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ummm how did this become about you?? You must be lonely or just crave the attention.

It is merely a counter argument to his "Wonderful" attack. Fcuk Attack if you don't have d.

P.s, I know your a fake.
He's at .5 try causes a game, no where near the level of conceding multiple tries a game like some of you claim.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His attack in the last half of the year was greatly improved and he deserves credit for that but he still had some horrible defensive games. He pretty much single handedly lost that Raiders game. Hopefully he can sort it out in the off season and he can form a good combination with Smith.
Best defensive centre in jmoz let in a few tries late in that game also.
The guy has a go ,weather he is a world beater or not is no reason to hate on the guy, most improved dog at our club imo.
Deserves to be our starting right centre with chn on his inside.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best defensive centre in jmoz let in a few tries late in that game also.
The guy has a go ,weather he is a world beater or not is no reason to hate on the guy, most improved dog at our club imo.
Deserves to be our starting right centre with chn on his inside.
True, Holland has earned the centre spot for next year. Hopefully with a full off season together that whole edge can get some sort of defensive cohesion going.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's at .5 try causes a game, no where near the level of conceding multiple tries a game like some of you claim.
You think I don't watch Holland closely?

His probably the best decoy runner and off loader at the club. He also knows how to find the line but I still have nightmares from that Raiders game.

He is one of our best options at centre for us but I will chop my left nut off if he doesn't have 1 great game then 2-3 shit ones after and that's if he doesn't get injured during the game and fcuk up our already crap bench rotations.

This will be his last season at the dogs if he doesn't grow further.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think I don't watch Holland closely?

His probably the best decoy runner and off loader at the club. He also knows how to find the line but I still have nightmares from that Raiders game.

He is one of our best options at centre for us but I will chop my left nut off if he doesn't have 1 great game then 2-3 shit ones after and that's if he doesn't get injured during the game and fcuk up our already crap bench rotations.

This will be his last season at the dogs if he doesn't grow further.
Panthers will sign him. Phil Gould loves him. Rates him very high.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CHN should not and will not play centre.

lol at one on one defender. The bloke is playing centre and not in the middle.

You come up against Inglis and Mitchell one on one and its good night. Defending at centre is about timing, sliding across and picking the right moments to rush up and put pressure and try to limit the time when coming up against excellent attacking centres like an inglis, mitchell, roberts, etc

Tony Williams can play halfback but he aint a halfback

Holland can play hooker but it aint a hooker.

Dont know why i am bothering with someone who reckons Bevan French is the be all and end all as our "rockstar" fullback
Your also talking to the guy that nkew Lewis was FG material 3 yrs ago.
Holland cant defend one on one, hardly hits and sticks and cant turn with pace. His weak as piss.

YOU CANT HAVE WEAK AS PISS CENTRE'S

Last edited:

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because they're idiots. Anyone that wasn't an idiot could acknowledge the fact that Holland was arguably our biggest threat with the ball in his hand once he moved to centre. I'm sure the usual people will come in like "iS tHiS dEs HaSlEr". Fucking idiots.
100% with you!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holland is not the problem we have in the centre. With Meaney almost certain to start at fullback,
a bigger problem might be created if Hopoate gets the gig in the centre.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rate him. He's FG quality and getting better. He was carrying a shoulder injury against Canberra when he had a shocker and should never have been on the field.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holland is not the problem we have in the centre. With Meaney almost certain to start at fullback,
a bigger problem might be created if Hopoate gets the gig in the centre.
Should be interesting seeing how Crighton, Hoppa and Lewis defend. Not many get around Lewis so Hoppa has no excuses not to make his tackles.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
What usual argument? Holland made improvements to his game this season, nobody can deny that. He was also arguably our biggest threat running the ball. He could break tackles, he could offload, he showed good anticipation in attack and formed a good combo with Smith. Where that ranks him up against the best is irrelevant here, i'm only arguing his impact within our squad.
Made "improvements " under Pays coaching is that what you just admitted??

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How about go rewatch the game we lost to the Raiders at Belmore

He finished the year strong but still needs work defensively

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His attack in the last half of the year was greatly improved and he deserves credit for that but he still had some horrible defensive games. He pretty much single handedly lost that Raiders game. Hopefully he can sort it out in the off season and he can form a good combination with Smith.
Not ‘almost’ he did

I rewatched that game the other night

Sucker for punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.