Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not joining the pile on just yet, but its easy to see why others are enjoying some Schadenfreude at the very least. As others have said, if this was about anyone else, he and his mates at newscorp would be all over it like a Tarocash suit.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would it you Ayri ?
Nrl:60 is about the game, the players, not the journalists who cover its personal lives.
On top of that, it is the respectful thing to do.

I don’t understand why the forum wants to pile it onto a bloke going through a tough time.
Is this tall poly syndrome ?
there aint no tall poly in this story....just a short angry pinkie...

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No excuse for hitting a girl the blokes a weak **** and deserves a few years to think about it in the can
Hit??? Mate wait for the facts to come out. I'll save this message to prove you wrong and demanded an apology once this is done.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hit??? Mate wait for the facts to come out. I'll save this message to prove you wrong and demanded an apology once this is done.

Add it to the spreadsheet kenty, or is it going to be a seperate one where the cops will track everyone down with any disparaging comment and demand we respect your authoritah

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Add it to the spreadsheet kenty, or is it going to be a seperate one where the cops will track everyone down with any disparaging comment and demand we respect your authoritah
Lol - a police unit whose sole job is to track down people saying bad shit about Kenty. Fck me - no wonder policing is under resourced. There all tracking the Kenty haters.

Here I was thinking the cops out the front were tracking my large scale drug importation. Bigger fool me...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol - a police unit whose sole job is to track down people saying bad shit about Kenty. Fck me - no wonder policing is under resourced. There all tracking the Kenty haters.

Here I was thinking the cops out the front were tracking my large scale drug importation. Bigger fool me...

Yeah man, the PK defender squad is out in full force, I'm pretty sure this is their chief.

Doofy.jpg

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you come down to the Red Lion tonight for a beer and say it to his face ? Coward.