Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He loves the drama must get bonuses from fox for increases in clicks

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kent is upset because he was set up for failure with a story that was talked about on the kennel.To make it look like he doesn’t follow this site he comes up with this pure B.S. Busted Kent ....

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone call the cops on Kent for trying to sabotage a footy club with verbal diarrhea

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If Kent and Hooper had to fact check their speculative journalism they would only need 15 minutes of airtime a week.;

JRC

Waterboy
Reaction score
I listened to this today and Kent actually embarrassed himself. As soon as the caller mentioned Hasler, Kent jumped in and his pre determined answer was just crap. He sounded like an idiot which I enjoyed.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Kent thinks we should have re signed Pay? Yeh ***** got no clue

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I met kenty last year and id like to call him out next time hes on radio please let me know ill do it ok

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kent thinks we should have re signed Pay? Yeh c*** got no clue
Really? Fucking hell.

I supported Pay till the end, and will support any coach we have, but there's no way we should've re-signed Pay. Would've been the end of the club imo.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kent thinks we should have re signed Pay? Yeh c*** got no clue

Dead set........wait and endure another twelve months of poor results and pain. No thanks.

Not saying we will be an influential force in the game even with a new coach and a couple of players but the change had to happen.....unless of course he is worried that there won't be the same opportunity to have a sly dig at the club.....

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave these dregs to say what they like,the less we promote their bullshit dialogue,about our club the better,the less attention we show them the better,