Kennel's thoughts on KryptoKurrency

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read my earlier post in this thread about a mate that had 60 Bitcoin bought it for $10,000 sold it for $60000 but today it would be worth $3,741,176.73
Oh no ... poor guy.

Don't think he'd see the funny side if you started calling him Bitsy or something similar.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Oh no ... poor guy.

Don't think he'd see the funny side if you started calling him Bitsy or something similar.
I actually keep my mouth shut most of the time because I know it must sting but at the time he did very well out of it and you know fuck it was the right decision at the time to sell I think because the predictions were all that it’s a fad and it’s going to crash

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate made $50,000 on an unknown gamble and yeah maybe could have made a lot more but I think he did well but to only buy two pizzas fuck I would be dirty as with myself.
I remember 2 or 3 years ago a house was up for sale in Brisbane and it was for Bitcoin only. Domain never confirmed if it sold and if so what price, but I'd imagine they're laughing now if they sold and kept the Bitcoin.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 60-year-old head tells me, if it's too good to be true, then it's too good to be true...

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of us prefer cash. My point is it’s fast becoming obsolete whether you prefer it or not.
Everywhere you go now 'We prefer contactless payment by card - Covid safe'.