Kennel's thoughts on KryptoKurrency

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Bloke reckons it doesn't bother him because it was 10 years ago and bitcoin wasn't that valuable back then. I'd still be spewing though knowing that I could be a multi millionaire if I had held onto them.
My mate made $50,000 on an unknown gamble and yeah maybe could have made a lot more but I think he did well but to only buy two pizzas fuck I would be dirty as with myself.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I bought some Cashaa from indian dog. Worth a gamble. Anyone have them?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friend of mine bought plenty Bitcoin. There is a long notice period to well. By the time he could get his hands on money it dropped wildly and he was actually behind. He thought he was up $35000 but turned into nothing by the time he had his money

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Friend of mine bought plenty Bitcoin. There is a long notice period to well. By the time he could get his hands on money it dropped wildly and he was actually behind. He thought he was up $35000 but turned into nothing by the time he had his money
like a friend of mine always says. If it’s too in your face and seems too easy, then it’s too good to be true!
If I ever did make a fortune off crypto currency the last thing I’d do is get on here to post about it!

I’d be too busy having a few foreigner women fight over whose going to suck me first!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...crypto-prices-are-leaving-it-in-the-dust/amp/

As Bitcoin Total Value Nears $1 Trillion, These Crypto Prices Are Leaving It In The Dust
Billy BambroughContributor
Crypto & Blockchain
I write about how bitcoin, crypto and blockchain can change the world.

Bitcoin has taken the world by storm in 2021, soaring to highs few could have predicted.
The bitcoin price, up around 70% so far this year, this week smashed through $50,000 per bitcoin—pushed to near a total value of $1 trillion by support from Elon Musk’s Tesla TSLA, major bitcoin-buyer MicroStrategy MSTR, and traditional Wall Street giants.

However, some smaller cryptocurrencies are seeing even greater gains, with the likes of ethereum, polkadot, cardano, and binance coin recording triple-digit gains since the beginning of 2021.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
$42,560 AUS dollars a coin today. I have a mate that had 60 Bitcoin right right right back in the day from memory dropped $10,000 on them because he had just got a inheritance so about $166 a coin and I remember thinking he was absolutely nuts. Anyway he showed everyone and sold them when they hit $1000 or so a coin and did very well the smart arse but this number must sting a bit would be $2,553,600. Having said that I really don’t know how easy it is to sell them ect

Also I never knew Mr Invisible was banned.Wasn’t he the main moderator on here back in the day..
Ha ha do I remind my mate that if he kept the 60 coins he had they would have been worth three million

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im not sure about it but it has got me thinking about going a long term investment , im going the path of death its a solid industry. Invocare who own just about all the funeral homes in Australia. Look at our population 30 years ago look at it now. then the forcast for the next 30 years.
Now look at the facts everyone dies
My old grandfather always said, get into the brewing or funeral industries - they will always have regular customers.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on bitcoin etc etc?

I'm thinking to start investing in it..

Is anyone already involved?
There is nothing tangible to back it up. If it falls over you can't sell up a factory, stock, or seize the assets of the directors. It's all virtual, and can be wiped out overnight.

I would approach it on the basis that you should invest only what you can afford to lose.

Also be aware that you don't know who has access to your details when you sign up.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ha ha do I remind my mate that if he kept the 60 coins he had they would have been worth three million
Having said that this same guy is pretty on the ball with his investments so he turned his $10,000 investment in cryptocurrency in $50,000 profit and then put some of that in a small company called Netflix and the legal Marijuana business and he doesn’t go into numbers anymore as he learnt his lesson telling people about his Bitcoin foray but I’d say he has done okay.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
For some reason it seems like a huge con to me. Investing real money to buy virtual money feels like a bad idea. It wasn't such a long time ago that thousands of people lost their life savings and homes to what seemed like a boom investment that turned out to be an absolute con. People were investing their money to lenders who were using it to offer sub prime loans.

The global financial crisis happened because shares were being sold to invest in giving out irresponsible loans to people with sketchy ability to repay these loans. This funded a housing bubble in the US where property value became inflated by the fact that a lot of people who couldn't afford to pay off their loans were driving up the price of housing. When people began to default on these loans, house prices suddenly became worth a lot less than the amount the loans people took out to buy them. Potentially these sub prime loans would have earned the lenders higher interest rates, but in practice the irresponsible lending fell apart because people weren't able to repay the loans. The people behind the investment scheme sold their shares at a high profit before the shares became worthless.

I personally searched for information about what crypto currency is actually about and I can't see that there is any physical value to it. It doesn't seem to be connected to any business. It seems like it's fairy tale money that people are paying for with real money. As long as people see the potential for it to be profitable and keep investing it potentially will keep rising in value. To my way of thinking at some stage whoever is creating these crypto currencies could decide to run with the real money people have invested and thus make the crypto currencies another worthless investment. Perhaps this is just my cautious way of thinking, but i really can't see why virtual money will retain any value.

Before you invest in anything do your research. Look at things that are real and will hold value would be my advice. I just can't see that crypto currency fits that bill. It may have the potential to make a huge short term profit. But that profit is based on the fact that people are willing to keep paying more money for shares as far as i can tell. Getting involved in crypto currencies is probably a gamble like any investment. So to my way of thinking it's a better idea to aim for long term proven investments into businesses that will hold real value in the future.
For some reason it seems like a huge con to me. Investing real money to buy virtual money feels like a bad idea. It wasn't such a long time ago that thousands of people lost their life savings and homes to what seemed like a boom investment that turned out to be an absolute con. People were investing their money to lenders who were using it to offer sub prime loans.

The global financial crisis happened because shares were being sold to invest in giving out irresponsible loans to people with sketchy ability to repay these loans. This funded a housing bubble in the US where property value became inflated by the fact that a lot of people who couldn't afford to pay off their loans were driving up the price of housing. When people began to default on these loans, house prices suddenly became worth a lot less than the amount the loans people took out to buy them. Potentially these sub prime loans would have earned the lenders higher interest rates, but in practice the irresponsible lending fell apart because people weren't able to repay the loans. The people behind the investment scheme sold their shares at a high profit before the shares became worthless.

I personally searched for information about what crypto currency is actually about and I can't see that there is any physical value to it. It doesn't seem to be connected to any business. It seems like it's fairy tale money that people are paying for with real money. As long as people see the potential for it to be profitable and keep investing it potentially will keep rising in value. To my way of thinking at some stage whoever is creating these crypto currencies could decide to run with the real money people have invested and thus make the crypto currencies another worthless investment. Perhaps this is just my cautious way of thinking, but i really can't see why virtual money will retain any value.

Before you invest in anything do your research. Look at things that are real and will hold value would be my advice. I just can't see that crypto currency fits that bill. It may have the potential to make a huge short term profit. But that profit is based on the fact that people are willing to keep paying more money for shares as far as i can tell. Getting involved in crypto currencies is probably a gamble like any investment. So to my way of thinking it's a better idea to aim for long term proven investments into businesses that will hold real value in the future.
I agree, but since Covid hit it has really changed the world forever. It was the final nail in the coffin for cash , which was already on life support. “Cash is dead, long live the cash!...”
But the ones who made most of the money off cryptos knew that years ago.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I agree, but since Covid hit it has really changed the world forever. It was the final nail in the coffin for cash , which was already on life support. “Cash is dead, long live the cash!...”
Meanwhile me over here put all my money just before Covid into bat farming as a new sauce of food for humans...

And that why they call me..... THE BATMAN!!!

E170532A-4DC9-4C02-846E-5B0B875FF735.jpeg

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still use cash. I think it's very much alive and healthy. If you were informed that cash was having a funeral maybe it was trying to avoid a date with you.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I still use cash. I think it's very much alive and healthy. If you were informed that cash was having a funeral maybe it was trying to avoid a date with you.
Ive been to plenty of places already before covid and they only except card... unheard of 5 years ago. The governments of the world are slowly fazing it out so they can see who’s got what and where’s it is. People are already implanting chips under there skin as a form of payment and indentity... not sure how you can say cash is still a healthy commodity

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive been to plenty of places already before covid and they only except card... unheard of 5 years ago. The governments of the world are slowly fazing it out so they can see who’s got what and where’s it is. People are already implanting chips under there skin as a form of payment and indentity... not sure how you can say cash is still a healthy commodity
I suspect there will always be people like me that prefer the option of having the ability to take out a set amount of cash which I find is easier to monitor than using a card. Of my last 15 purchases I think that only one was made on my card. This hardly tells me that cash is dead.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bloke i know bought 1 bitcoin about 2-3 years ago was $5,100 he was told 1 day will reach $250,000 i think its now $29,000 so its was worth it back then i not so sure now the risk is greater

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its to good to be true...

Until it gets backed by a major national bank I wouldn't touch bitcoin with a ten-foot barge pole at present.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A bloke i know bought 1 bitcoin about 2-3 years ago was $5,100 he was told 1 day will reach $250,000 i think its now $29,000 so its was worth it back then i not so sure now the risk is greater
It’s circa 60k now

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If its to good to be true...

Until it gets backed by a major national bank I wouldn't touch bitcoin with a ten-foot barge pole at present.
Umm why would a bank back a crypto currency? That’s the whole point of crypto it’s decentralised currency built off block chain, banks are upset because they can’t make money off it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fwiw Elon Musk bought 1.5b worth of BTC.