Kennel's thoughts on KryptoKurrency

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Crypto market is alive again after a major manipulation in the markets.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Don't think it's too late for crypto, maybe in a couple of years but it's still in the early phase of adoption with alot of growth ahead. Granted even if the "bubble bursts" and we see the market crash up to 90% I would still be in profits from my initial so I'm not too concerned about that or regular short term crashes like the recent one. We should get our own coin into circulation, Kennel Kash (KK) :grinning:
If it truly 'crashes' like I expect it to, I agree, plenty of people will be aiming to hold on in the hope of riding the bust but that would be an awful situation to be in.

If the bubble bursts because of one (or a combination) of the following:

- Governments regulate it out of value;
- Governments ban it;
- Banks regulate it out of value;
- Investors see crypto-currency crashing and panic and flood the markets; and/or
- Investors come to a conclusion that there is inherently no value in the currency and pull out to the point where it does not hold any value.

Then attempting to hold on or buy in to the dropping price would be like trying to catch a falling knife.

The other thing I've been thinking about lately is the lack of barriers to entry. There is essentially nothing stopping anyone from creating additional currencies and creating competition for bitcoin or any of the other existing currencies.

At least with a 'real' currency, you have the law behind you preventing anyone other than the reserve/central bank from printing cash and creating currency.

The only way I see any future for these currencies is if they accept significant regulation (read: huge costs and less privacy which is the main selling point of crypto currency) and if they are able to carve themselves out a market as a payment platform.

If anyone was smart enough to buy in before this became mainstream then they will have already made huge profits and hopefully are smart enough to sell out before people actually realise there is no value in the investment (however, I am sure history will repeat, people will get greedy and suffer the consequences).

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A mate of mine owns a multi million dollar it company pretty clever dude posted this about bitcoin-

You have to be kidding me.. What is wrong with the world? Are we all that 'hyped up' about Bitcoin, that we are too stupid to actually read what we are buying?
Someone created a FAKE Initial Coin Offering (ICO), put up warnings NOT to buy the Coins and he still managed to sell $300,000.00 of coins due to people not know what they are doing, and or just wanting to get 'IN' on the Bitcoin 'trend
If you don't Invest on a daily / weekly basis, If you don't have a financial planner and if you don't understand BitCoin, please do me a favour and don't touch Bitcoin. It will endly badly for you, and you will lose money :(

https://uetoken.com/ This site, is very much proof of that!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A mate of mine owns a multi million dollar it company pretty clever dude posted this about bitcoin-

You have to be kidding me.. What is wrong with the world? Are we all that 'hyped up' about Bitcoin, that we are too stupid to actually read what we are buying?
Someone created a FAKE Initial Coin Offering (ICO), put up warnings NOT to buy the Coins and he still managed to sell $300,000.00 of coins due to people not know what they are doing, and or just wanting to get 'IN' on the Bitcoin 'trend
If you don't Invest on a daily / weekly basis, If you don't have a financial planner and if you don't understand BitCoin, please do me a favour and don't touch Bitcoin. It will endly badly for you, and you will lose money :(

https://uetoken.com/ This site, is very much proof of that!
I might set up a cryptocurrency and call it RERHS (rooster eggs & Rocking Horse Shit). Because once people realize what they are buying I'll feel satisfied that I didn't deceive them with the false information that they're buying something real.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I once bought 12k fifa points in a fit of rage early one morning and then cried myself to sleep.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I don’t understand the ‘mining’
It's pretty interesting your pretty much using computers to solve harder and harder mathematical problems adding to the blockchain. The longer it goes on the harder they get andbthe more time equipment and energy it takes unlock a Coin. A lot more to it than that but it's worth reading up about it. Individuals can't make money of mining theses days.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's pretty interesting your pretty much using computers to solve harder and harder mathematical problems adding to the blockchain. The longer it goes on the harder they get andbthe more time equipment and energy it takes unlock a Coin. A lot more to it than that but it's worth reading up about it. Individuals can't make money of mining theses days.
I might be more lost now haha.

However, I gave my housemate $15 to chuck in Ripple. I'm in the market haha.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sick of everyone thinking it's easy just to pump your money into bit coin and get rich.

Sorry, but refer to the gods and clods talk Kyle gets from his dad in South park.

Not everyone can be a millionaire.

If we were all millionaires a loaf of bread would cost $2500

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on bitcoin etc etc?

I'm thinking to start investing in it..

Is anyone already involved?
KryptoKurrency, in other words Bitcoin, will be the currency of the New World Order!

It is designed purely for the worlds inhabitants or what’s left of us to bear the mark of the beast. In order for this to happen the following things must occur

• Society as we know it will become a cashless society
  • The US dollar, EURO, and every other currency thats exists today need to be destroyed
  • To make this happen there will be a global financial crash, none like this world has ever seen, and it will cause famine and poverty on a biblical scale
  • The only way anyone will be able to purchase food and every other resource will be via Bitcoin
  • In order to obtain Bitcoin everybody will have to bear the mark of the beast ( Microchip inserted into our hands which contains all our financial, medical and personal records )
  • By agreeing to this microchip out of pure desperation we will surrender any and all privacy we enjoyed in the past
  • This practice will allow the New World Order government to surviel and control every living being on the planet
  • Swedish citizens are flocking in droves to have these new chips inserted into them, little do they know that they are doing exactly what the New World Government wants and fucking themselves up by allowing it, no doubt the rest of the worlds sheep will follow their lead soon, they are all marvelling in technology not realising that these things are the devils devices made to enslave mankind!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
CyryptoCurrency shit the bed... tis on the decline.
$42,560 AUS dollars a coin today. I have a mate that had 60 Bitcoin right right right back in the day from memory dropped $10,000 on them because he had just got a inheritance so about $166 a coin and I remember thinking he was absolutely nuts. Anyway he showed everyone and sold them when they hit $1000 or so a coin and did very well the smart arse but this number must sting a bit would be $2,553,600. Having said that I really don’t know how easy it is to sell them ect

Also I never knew Mr Invisible was banned.Wasn’t he the main moderator on here back in the day..

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about the bloke back in the day that used 10,000 bitcoins to pay for 2 large pizzas to be delivered to his house. Those same bitcoins today are now worth 80 million dollars.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What about the bloke back in the day that used 10,000 bitcoins to pay for 2 large pizzas to be delivered to his house. Those same bitcoins today are now worth 80 million dollars.
I'd definitely kill myself.