Kennels Much Loved Opposition Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve had the same experience at that shithole a couple of years ago. Except this was multiple 30+ blokes in different groups. They are farked
Sister and brother in law a sea eagles, that it self proves they are pure fucking shit humans . I really mean that to they are ***** of people

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sister and brother in law a sea eagles, that it self proves they are pure fucking shit humans . I really mean that to they are ***** of people
Warringah keeps on voting in tony abbott, that tells you all you need to know about the **** of a place :laughing:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tiger for lyfe, you poor bastard :tongueclosed:
Yeah Tacky seems to be butt-hurt at the moment gave me an optimistic for stating the obvious hahahahaha but that's understandable the truth hurts. Hey Tacky hahahahahaha :grinning:

Last edited:

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah Tacky seems to be butt-hurt at the moment gave me an optimistic for stating the obvious hahahahaha but that's understandable the truth hurts. Hey Tacky hahahahahaha :grinning:

I'm always butt-hurt. Its my natural state.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye has actually been good for us. Don't know why people are still giving him shit.
New club new beginnings we’ll see if you feel the same way half way through next year

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye has actually been good for us. Don't know why people are still giving him shit.
We've just come to know him better than you. He will give glimpses of the fact that he has ability. But the laziness will soon kick in and you'll be chasing a refund. You'll soon notice occasions when he gives up chasing on a line break when players further away with less pace chase for longer. The Mbye loathing is a creeping insidious thing. One day you will just realize how many little indicators you can see that he gives zero shits about winning or losing. Around that time you will start to doubt the mental health of your front office staff as you see players th hat compete in everything getting no kudos because Mbye finally used his pace to reach the microphones before the guys who put in all game and are tired while Mbye saved his energy to run for the interviewers after the game.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's exactly what Bulldogs fans said too.

He starts off well, gets comfortable, and then tells everyone how good he is (yet never reaches those heights).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's see if you can say this half way through next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.