• AlzBulldog - Mr Complain

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh wow....I'm nominated. Does that mean I should campaign, or something? A vote for me means more shitposts about Elliott. A vote against me means more shitposts about Elliott.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh wow....I'm nominated. Does that mean I should campaign, or something? A vote for me means more shitposts about Elliott. A vote against me means more shitposts about Elliott.
Had to throw you in there mate for the strength you have shown holding up a thread going on 145 pages of absolute well deserved abuse... ;)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Race baiting is funny to some
I put a laugh reaction for the witty humour only :(...best part of TK and player signing goss that doesn't happen yet keeps us clinging on.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry, has to go to @ASSASSIN

I've got lots of different views to him, but he's on here constantly and a fair craic also. Good fella.

Bit disappointed @DinkumDog isn't on here though. Would've voted for him too!

As for @Nasheed FFS some people on here voting for him. The greatest troll of all time. Legendary in that respect but ...

I'd also like to give an honourable mention to @Bazildog simply because he's a fucking good sport. Knows how to laugh! :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, has to go to @ASSASSIN

I've got lots of different views to him, but he's on here constantly and a fair craic also. Good fella.

Bit disappointed @DinkumDog isn't on here though. Would've voted for him too!

As for @Nasheed FFS some people on here voting for him. The greatest troll of all time. Legendary in that respect but ...

I'd also like to give an honourable mention to @Bazildog simply because he's a fucking good sport. Knows how to laugh! :grinning:

Agreee with all that... That list could go on and on but it was so limited how many you could put.