Votes: 10 10.9%
  • AlzBulldog - Mr Complain

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to plan my 5 pronged attack for the 2022 title of kenneller of the year..it may evolve but here is my plan

1. Continue my assault on bad practise, to call out poor decisions of people. Renters, people that have a bbq and don’t provide food, people that buy small prawns, people that buy high mileage cars, people that buy cheap TVs etc etc 2022 will be big

2. As well as starting my own threads, participate more in other people's threads, call out the bad practise there also, get my stats up and post contact metres etc.

3. Show my predictive ability, I’m outstanding at predicting the future, provide news first.I will keep the kennel informed and at the forefront of what is going on, increase the IQ on here

4. Share my footy expertise, I haven’t given too much away here in 2021, but the kennel is also about footy so I’ve played and if I continued I would have no doubt played origin, I’m a really creative player and tough in defence. So why not share my analysis on here for others to learn, see the light.

5. Save people a buck, continue to post up bargains whether they be cheap watches, TVs, shoes, holidays, cars, whatever. I’ll save kennell members at least $500 each next year, that my commitment

so that’s the 5 pronged attack for 2022, when I deliver this package, I’m sure I will be kenneller of the year, have to be. I actually have a few extra pronged attacks but I do t want to lay out the entire packages as some kenneller will try copy blue_boosts blue_print