Kenneler Milkshake Remixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gamebreaker brings all the debaters to the yard, and they're like I can't win with this tard
Elise brings bobdog to the yard, and he's like babe are your tits hard?
The Bulldogs brought Eedz to the yard, and he's like, do you know that I can tell you the exact dates of when every single actor was born and where they were raised and what toothpaste they use and when they experienced their first pube and how much fluff they have in their bellybuttons and which have been circumcised and who had posters of Hanson on their walls and that I'm runnin out of breath and all of their VIN numbers on their cars and every single movie or show where they starred?
Soliola drives all the forklifts through the fence and he's like, it's okay, I got a license.
:roflol: @ all of the above.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
New one ! :becky:

Gandalf brings all the orcs to the yard, and he's like "You Shall Not Pass !"

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
does anyone else think of Forgetting Sarah Marshall whenever they hear "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" instead of LOTR? lol

[video=youtube;8IDIU7UK5NQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IDIU7UK5NQ[/video]

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
alex's height brings all the midgets to the yard and theyre like 'you f*ckin short ****'

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
rami's gay jokes bring all the boys to the yard and theyre like 'im straight but secretly want to f*ck him real hard'

Maza

Reaction score
kennelers scare all the opposition at the games, and the players are like, our fans are better than yours
cos CK revs them up like haaard, and we're like, he's the **** for sure
our banners high in the sky, even Hodgo's like, Rami can i have yours

that's the best I can do :o

M

MikeyP..

my skinny jeans bring all the girls to the yard, and theyre like....WHy ArE YoU WeArInG MY JeEAnZzZ LoLz <3<3....

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
foxtel bring greenburg to the yard and the kennel are like "we loovve you greenbuurrg ... we do"

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kennel dying brings everyone to the Facebook yard, and we're like "CK, what's wrong bro?"

:o

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
My Chelo Kabab Brings All The Boys To The Yard And They're Like Damet Garm

Status
Not open for further replies.