Kennel Upgrade

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mr I is protected. We go way back. We were in the Manly/Bulldogs war when I was under a different name.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL ASSASSIN that was when you overstepped the line and I had to make your old identity disappear LOL !! Can't even remember what the post or comment was, but I do recall the "OH CRAP can you rename my account" PM exchange LOL.

Wasn't that around the Brett Stewart saga era??

Fair enough you can give me 1000 thumbs up while your there lol
Funny thing about this... in the Control Panel (behind the scenes) for Xenforo, you can actually increase your trophy points/likes/post count.

Why you'd want to do that I do not know, it's a strange option to have!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
LOL ASSASSIN that was when you overstepped the line and I had to make your old identity disappear LOL !! Can't even remember what the post or comment was, but I do recall the "OH CRAP can you rename my account" PM exchange LOL.

Funny thing about this... in the Control Panel (behind the scenes) for Xenforo, you can actually increase your trophy points/likes/post count.

Well mr I give me all the trophys you want lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Yeah, remember that manly shit **** threatened to sue the kennel so I had to "disappear" lol

I still miss my DoggFather alter-ego lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it possible when we attach pictures for messages or posts to have the option to upload from our own pc rather than a URL like the old forum had?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm getting used to it but it's still very white. Feels like I'm at the Oscars.

I think a few stronger boarders around the text may help. Right now it kinda looks like everyone is on the same post with the thin blue lines around things.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So glad the ugly Times New Roman font isn't standard anymore.