Kennel Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Hey boys and girls,

I know this isnt the correct place to post this question, but I don't have the ability to post in the Army section as of yet so just looking for a quick response. Please feel free to PM me or whatever and then mods go ahead and delete the thread.

I'm a Kennel member and am looking to purchase an additional ticket to tomorrows game for a friend. I've called Head Office and have found they aren't open during weekends. Is there any other way to pre-book or purchase a Kennel ticket, or do I need to be quicker next time?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Kennel Tickets? At gate K?

Alright awesome thanks for your help - I might give ANZ a call and see what they say

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I tried buying kennel tickets for a game last season, however they told me i wasn't able to as its reserved, so they gave me a picture of the seating map (the unreserved area to choose from). Maybe this year they are making an exception that you can sit in there:confused:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The kennel seats are reserved but people sit where they like. Isnt it if you want to sit with mates and you are in the kennel they move you to reserved seating next to the kennel or something? I guess if you get in the bay you can always move over. Its getting into the bay that is the tricky part :p

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Kennel Tickets? At gate K?

Alright awesome thanks for your help - I might give ANZ a call and see what they say
best thing to do.

I tried buying kennel tickets for a game last season, however they told me i wasn't able to as its reserved, so they gave me a picture of the seating map (the unreserved area to choose from). Maybe this year they are making an exception that you can sit in there:confused:
only if your a current kennel member can you buy kennel tickets for other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.